INSANITY Challenge - Starting 8/1

Options
2»

Replies

• Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my 5th week of insanity. If you have not done it before you will all love it. I plan on doing a Insanity/P90X hybrid as soon as I finish this round. Dig Deeper!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for responding and for those who want to go through this journey with me! Will check in 8/1 to see how everyone did with their fit test. :smile:
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first week of Insanity. I was just reading up on the Beachbody Challenge and am excited about the challenge. Another great reason to start a fitness program.

There is nothing better than being entered to win prizes for doing workouts you are already doing. Membership is free or you can choose a $2.99 membership that allows you to make customizable menu and then print out your shopping list.

I am excited for all of you as you begin this journey together. Just wish I could do it with you. I cannot wait a couple of weeks. Now is the time for me!

If you have any questions prior to or during your workouts let me know. I would love to help you reach your health and wellness goals during your 60 day journey.
  • Time2Thrive
    Options
    The Beachbody Challenge link is http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/beachbody-challenge/pledge. If you have never signed up for Team Beachbody you would simply sign up for one of the two membership options. When it asks who referred you if you do not mind entering legacychangers I would appreciate it.
  • nursenicole
    nursenicole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am actually doing TurboFire right now, but plan to do Insanity after that. I would love to follow you in your INSANE journey, and at least be a support system for you! If your interested, just add me as a friend. Hope to talk to you soon! Nicole
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity tomorrow!
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For those already doing Insanity, Do you like them better then P90X?
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    For those already doing Insanity, Do you like them better then P90X?
    Loving both equally, but since I'm in it for the abs and muscle, P90X.
  • bmarq21
    bmarq21 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity tomorrow!!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Awesome bmarq! Good luck to everyone then. :)
  • LadyPippen
    LadyPippen Posts: 59
    Options
    Speaking of which, I need to order some protein bars and results & recovery forumla
  • Time2Thrive
    Options
    Just started week 2 today! It is exciting to see everyone that is getting ready to start or starting Insanity.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on 8/1 as well! I'd also like to do C25K.. not sure if I'll start that right away or not. Good luck to everyone!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I ended up starting INSANITY early--this week--because I entered the bodybuilding.com 2011 Military Challenge. I am going to be doing the entire INSANITY program over the next 12 weeks in addition to lifting weights 3x/week. So far I am loving it, once I press play anyway! It is insanely challenging, though. I look like I'm about to explode after every workout.
  • LaVinci
    LaVinci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They are both great, but I like Insanity better. No equipment...just your body. I also love the way each workout is set up. It seems like it goes so fast. Before I know it, I am finished. P90x focusing more on muscle building and Insanity is cardio, which focuses on burning fat.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say good luck to everyone starting Insanity next week. I'm going to have to back out of this thread though unfortunately because I have too much going on right now to keep up with everyone on here. Also, I got a couple of my friends to also do Insanity with me so I'll have a support system there to keep me going and motivate each other.

Good luck to everyone!