Looking for support and friendship on this journey

Options
Yep! I'm at it again! I'm trying to lose the weight again. I love food, and I love connecting with people around food. Sometimes I feel that the choice to release myself from the weight means I also need to sacrifice my relationships. I am beginning to see that saying yes all of the time to the wrong types of foods means saying no to myself or things I want to do...like running alongside my daughter as she rides her bike, and lowering my possibilities of having another baby. It also means feeling overly obsessed with feeling insecure around my husband and how fit he is. So yes, I'm back again. Picking myself up. Dusting myself off, and choosing me this time.

Replies

• Anna7177
    Anna7177 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm going to lose weight. I'm held accountable now and have no excuses left. I'm here for you if you want.
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The effect my weight has on my mental health is astounding :( I NEED to do this before it ruins my relationship (I have BPD). Because I hate my body then everyone must including my bf... He can tell me different until he's blue in the face but until I can see it I won't change :)
  • clairerolfe12uk
    clairerolfe12uk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good
  • WhitneyKing16
    WhitneyKing16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had a little boy, I'm 12weeks pp and have lost a total of 60 pounds. I have 48 to go until my next goal, and 98 left total. It's a lot of work but I'm doing it for him and the fact that I want to feel confident in my own skin again. Feel free to connect ❤️
  • 2fabulous2Bunfit
    2fabulous2Bunfit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Add me if you like- looking for new friends on here to stay motivated as most of mine have dropped off. Thx!