I love this app on my iPhone!!

Options
Hi everybody:

My name is Andrea and I am a single mother of three great kids! I use Myfitnesspal on my iPhone daily and I love the ease and convience of the application! I've been using the site for about 3 weeks now and I am addicited to logging all my food and acitivties each day! I feel accountable and see the difference in my behavior which in turn I will see results in body shape soon enough!
I invite you to be my fitness pal friend and I hope to motivate and help you as much as I too need the help.
Good luck to all and lets keep up the good work!
Andrea~

Replies

• kjpollard
    kjpollard Posts: 68
    Options
    I agree...it's a lifesaver!! (and much handier than my notepad in my purse! lol)
  • jillwaller
    jillwaller Posts: 82
    Options
    This app has not only helped me see how much I should eat, but I love that it helps me keep track of my strength exercises (reps and weight) so that I don't have to guess each time I go to the gym! It's much handier than writing it down and bringing it with me each time.
  • klamont9
    klamont9 Posts: 59
    Options
    The app on the iPad2 could be better. It is too small and if I enlarge it, it's a bit blurry. But I love using the app on my phone. I stumbled across it on Thanksgiving day. 240+ days later and I've logged in every day since. Love it.
  • adie_rogers
    adie_rogers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am also an MFP addict! And I couldn't do it without my iPhone!
    I've been here 11 days now and can definitely see my behaviour changing - It's making an amazing difference to the way I eat.
    I've not seen much coming off on the scales as yet but I'm drinking a LOT more water so I'm hoping that's why. I have already lost an inch off my waist so there's progress!
    I'll add you as a friend. Good luck! xx
  • nflgrl69
    nflgrl69 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats and good for you! Keep up the good work! I will accecpt your friend request! Lets stay in touch to help motivate each other!! yay!!
  • superflashphoto
    superflashphoto Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lovelovelove the app too!
    And I find that ever since I started tracking every single thing I eat, I don't even want to eat that much of the bad stuff, because I realize how much it's going to kill the rest of my day! LOL
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am also in love with this app. I just celebrated my 20 days and I'm down 5 lbs I think...it makes life easy and losing weight/getting healthy fun!