Females into fitness, posting and connecting

Options
Would love to have a circle of female friends who are physically active and active here on MFP. Since MFP enabled photos to statuses I have found I like to post fitness related pics and I want to see yours and hear about your workouts. I'm aware there are community threads and groups for this but I'd prefer to have them in my news feed.

I would welcome all levels of activity and progress as long as our united goal is to support and motivate. Really want to create an atmosphere where we can be confident about our bodies and abilities and help each other achieve goals. If you post I will comment and hope for the same. I am hoping for more connections than the like buttons and app generated activity reports.

If this is you please send me a request.

Replies

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love this idea. I just signed up for a half- marathon and am going to get serious about tracking my food and workouts here. I would love to be a part of this.....
  • CeejGetsFit
    CeejGetsFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would love to connect with other women to stay committed to the health style changes I am working on. I have Binge Eating Disorder but mostly eating okay these days. Using the food diary to help guide my eating and track protein etc. Gym, yoga, walking, and dancing are how I move. Thanks for starting this group. Is it all done in this thread or are there groups within the community that can be set up for discussions?
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I post my work outs in my exercise notes, or in my feed if I hit a new pr (they're not as often these days
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Annoying, it deleted my post - short version, sounds good, I'll add you, love to see more fitness stuff!
  • H_Dubbs
    H_Dubbs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would love to connect with other women to stay committed to the health style changes I am working on. I have Binge Eating Disorder but mostly eating okay these days. Using the food diary to help guide my eating and track protein etc. Gym, yoga, walking, and dancing are how I move. Thanks for starting this group. Is it all done in this thread or are there groups within the community that can be set up for discussions?

There are groups and discussions in the "community" that cover all kinds of topics, you may find them helpful. I am asking for friends, just like in facebook where your activity and posts would be in my newsfeed. Your posts as a friend are private, in the community they are public.
  • momof4in24months
    momof4in24months Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!