5 Stone Lost

Options
owen25
owen25 Posts: 3 Member
Today at my weigh-in has seen that I have lost a total of 5st

Cannot believe it! I started at 21st 9 (age 17 6ft 1) down to 16st 9 hoping to get down to 15 but never the less so proud! If someone told me 6 months ago I'd be where I am now I'd of told them to shut up!

Feel free to add me and will do my best to help me or if you can help me that would also be amazing!

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work. Very well done!
  • MikeyM1982
    MikeyM1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Still young enough for your skin to spring back and be firm, and a good age for all your natural testosterone and other growth hormones to build good muscle.
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Owen that is absolutely fantastic. You should be so proud of that great achievement. Well done to you :)
  • mybigfat
    mybigfat Posts: 162 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Good job
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • JenSchimanski
    JenSchimanski Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's amazing well done and keep up the great work.
  • paulwatts747
    paulwatts747 Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You've hit 137kg and a BMI over 40 at the age of 17. Well done on losing what you have but trust me your long term challenge is going to be staying motivated and keeping it off. Some serious reading along these lines would be the order of the day I'd suggest.

Also the circumstances that led to you being this weight at this age bear examination, lest they re-appear down the track.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!