True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I heard a song ft. Justin Bieber on the radio this weekend (Despacito) and, heaven help me, I thought it was kind of catchy.

I confess I'm judging a little, but only because I haven't heard the song.

Apparently he won't perform it in concert because he doesn't know the words to his own song.

Lol. Eh, I don't speak Spanish either.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I shouldn't judge anyone's music preferences (as I'm dancing to Justin Timberlake and the song from Trolls).
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I heard a song ft. Justin Bieber on the radio this weekend (Despacito) and, heaven help me, I thought it was kind of catchy.

Apparently he won't perform it in concert because he doesn't know the words to his own song.

That's not his song though.
  • Just_J_Now
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Show's how much I know about Justin Bieber

lol...I don't know much about him either. I just happen to know Luis Fonsi (not personally) just know of him and I like some of his music.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Beat me to it, yes, Justin just has a small part in the song. It's not his song to sing but it is a catchy song and I like it.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Beat me to it, yes, Justin just has a small part in the song. It's not his song to sing but it is a catchy song and I like it.

Big take-away here: @Ben_there_done_that, you're safe. :lol:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Same. It is pretty catchy.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Well now I need to look it up.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I confess I've been obsessed with that song for over a month. It is very catchy. I sit dance in my car when I hear it.

I grew up in a house full of Spanish music so of course I had to download this song.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @J_Surita3 wrote: »

That's not what you should be confessing.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I think you're the one that needs to confess.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I don't think we have enough time or bibles to hear his confessions.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I don't think we have enough time or bibles to hear his confessions.

I have a book shelf full of bibles, you can borrow some.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I've been on a Cole Swindell kick here lately. I don't like him as a country artist, but I do like his songs that aren't played on the radio. Swayin', Making My Way to You, I Just Want You, and A Dozen Roses & A Six Pack are my favorites.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I've been on a Cole Swindell kick here lately. I don't like him as a country artist, but I do like his songs that aren't played on the radio. Swayin', Making My Way to You, I Just Want You, and A Dozen Roses & A Six Pack are my favorites.

I confess i dont know who cole swindell is.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I confess I do know who cole swindell is...no judging
  • 1RedRoom
    1RedRoom Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just ate a 1/2 loaf of asiago bread with butter I guess you can say " i killed it" Carbkiller out "