True Confessions - Don't Judge

16076086106126131359

Replies

  • forgivenfinch
    forgivenfinch Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2017
    I Definitly eat a cosmic brownie at 3am every night when I wake up
    Making gains while I sleep Ha!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I woke up smiling because I had a dream that my MFP bestie was going to be in my town and wanted to grab a bite to eat. Now I can't go back to sleep.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Up all night anyway... I get to see all you insomniacs... Hi!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    I confess this wall clock won't be right again til fall...

    I confess, no daylight savings time is one of the reason I enjoy living in Arizona
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,976 Member
    I confess this wall clock won't be right again til fall...

    I confess, no daylight savings time is one of the reason I enjoy living in Arizona

    I confess that might be the only thing enjoyable about Arizona >:)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited March 2017
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm annoyed that one of my "friends" on MFP just dropped off the side of the world. I'm annoyed at myself for even caring. Like it's MFP, I should know better.

    Some are always missed more than others.

    I miss Becky. Damn Ban Hammer!
    She is here. There is no way she is leaving that fast. Everybody who's been banned is already back.

    Dang, someone needs to pm me with her new user name...
    For some, life revolves too much around the users and interactions on this site. Hourly validations.

    :kissing:
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I noticed the clock at the gym on the wall was not changed. It secretly annoyed me but not enough to go complain to have it changed lol.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I will never understand people who feel the need to constantly put people down in order to lift themselves up in their own minds.

    @FeraFilia

    I'm sure you already know this, but that is how those people project their own self-hatred outward. It's ugly. And in my experience it is rarely something that can be corrected.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I will never understand people who feel the need to constantly put people down in order to lift themselves up in their own minds.

    @FeraFilia

    I'm sure you already know this, but that is how those people project their own self-hatred outward. It's ugly. And in my experience it is rarely something that can be corrected.

    It's one thing to say "hey I'm pretty great!" And another entirely to say "I am superior, and of course that makes you inferior." The former is fine, the latter is a complex.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited March 2017
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

    It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

    Coffee, gross

    I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Coffee is a vile liquid.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited March 2017
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

    It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

    Coffee, gross

    I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee
    Coffee is a vile liquid.

    Respecto-meter, down 3 points
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Coffee is a vile liquid.

    More for me!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    You haven't tried my coffee making skills :p
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess it's obvious some people are unhappy with whatever in their own life that they have to be a bully. Maybe they realize their wife really doesn't love them. That no matter how much they deadlift that will never change who they really are. That no matter how many ties they own they'll still be them when they look in the mirror. That maybe if they knew what gusset meant they wouldn't be such a phony. If only money could buy us happiness right?

    It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

    Coffee, gross

    I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee

  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I like @jjewell1981 @MalkinMagic71 and @lstrat115 even though they don't like coffee.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess it's obvious some people are unhappy with whatever in their own life that they have to be a bully. Maybe they realize their wife really doesn't love them. That no matter how much they deadlift that will never change who they really are. That no matter how many ties they own they'll still be them when they look in the mirror. That maybe if they knew what gusset meant they wouldn't be such a phony. If only money could buy us happiness right?

    It buys coffee and you know how much happiness that brings me. ;)

    Coffee, gross

    I tried a crapo chapo frapy something or other the other day and actually liked it. I was surprised since I hate the taste of coffee
    Coffee is a vile liquid.

    Respecto-meter, down 3 points

    You watch your filthy mouth. Those guys know what's up

    2017 goals: convert @lstrat115 to @coffeestat115