looking for folks wanting to lose 10 pounds or less....

Options
2»

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to lose the last 3-5 pounds. I think I've been stuck at 125 for what seems like forever. It's very frustrating. I would be happy at this weight if I could just lose a little more on my belly and tone up. If anyone has any ideas how to that I would gladly be open to suggestions =)
  • sunnikim
    sunnikim Posts: 30
    Options
    Count me in as well! I'd ideally like to lose 8 more pounds and then want to continue to maintain & tone.
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    I am so in!!! I have another 10lbs to loose and have been stuck since January, fluctuating between 2 & 3 lbs. I don't want to give in.
  • IslandGirl072906
    IslandGirl072906 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    and actually I know EXACTLY what you are thinking about the "healthy weight". By BMI standards, I've never been "overweight", so I started my journey at a "healthy weight", so it's hard to really know exactly when the stopping point is. The lowest I should go according to BMI is 118-119. I have a tiny frame, but I am decently muscluar, so I think 127ish is a good goal! I know the last 10 are impossible. I never thought I would be able to get down to the weight I am now.
    [/quote]

Just like you. My BMI is in the healthy range, but on the upper end of healthy. And I'm only 5'4." AND, I just don't like the way my figure looks. I miss my waist and want it BACK. My goal is 10 pounds because it is realistic for my age (42). I can tell that my metabolism is slower. It's more difficult to lose weight than when I was younger. If I had my wish, I would lose 20 pounds and look like I did when I was 20.
  • laxdani11
    laxdani11 Posts: 5
    Options
    I completely agree with you. I'm stuck between 137-140. I eat healthy and I work our as much as my schedule allows. I think I need to increase my strength training. I would LOVE to be part of this challenge. I'm pretty new to MFP. Any advice would be helpful.
    Thanks!
  • IslandGirl072906
    IslandGirl072906 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am somewhere between 5'4 and 5'5, I am at 130 now and hoping to get to 115-120ish.

Oh good! We are very similar. I am 5'4 and started last week at 135. I'm now at 132 and have a primary goal of getting to 125. That's my realistic goal. When I make it, though, I may go on to my pie in the sky goal of 115-120.
  • Habehandful
    Habehandful Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am in too.
    I'm 5'3 and am almost at my goal weight too. 104-108 would be ideal for me :)

That little bit of baby weight is just linguring. A challenge would be perfect!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have 8 until my GW, 13 until my UGW. I'd love to join!