35 days

Options
I have 35 days (today (7/27/11) being day 1) before I have to get my bridesmaid dress altered for a wedding I'm in on 9/10. Started off this morning by going to the gym for 1 hour and 45 mins. I'm also eating healthy/clean.

I realize that trying to cram a bunch of loss into a small time frame isn't the best idea however, I want to make the best of the time I have left...

I would love to lose 20 lbs or at least get into a normal size 8 by then... but ultimately I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin in front of a camera. I'm utterly disgusted with myself in front of a mirror or camera right now.

A friend of mine on MFP mentioned that I should go with the 30 day shred and I am most likely going to do that plus going to the gym for extra cardio etc...

Here are the other things I plan to hold myself to during this time:
1. No Soft drinks
2. At least 8 cups of water a day
3. No bread/rice/cereal/pasta/fried foods/potatoes
4. No eating after 7pm on any given night
5. Very little alcohol (2 big events between now and then)
6. Taking 2 Oxy Elite Pro pills a day
7. Taking 2 GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Vitamins a day
8. Getting in (at least) 30 mins of cardio a day
* outside of walking twice during my work day, each time for 15 mins *
9. Limit my dairy intake
10. Get plenty of rest

Any tips/thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks!!!!

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I would recommend starting Jilians 30 day shred. Only takes about 25 mins (with warmup and cooldown). It's amazing at toning up! You can friend me if you want. I'll help hold you accountable!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love that you posted this! I think it's a great plan. What is oxy lite pro?
  • ccvalentine
    Options
    Hey honey!

OxyElite Pro is a capsule that is called a Super Thermogenic. Basically it speeds up your metabolism (and your heart rate, so you have to be extra careful using it and make sure your body can handle it) and for me, I feel more focused, have more energy, and have seen awesome results in the past (combined with eating right and exercising of course)...

Nobody is wanting to comment on my posts today, lol. I posted it out here so I could get a wide range of viewers and not just friends... Oh well. :) Hope you're doing great love! xoxo