Need to lose 100

Can you add me in, can use some support

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    There is a support group for that. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
    See if you can add friends and open your diary to them for accountability. Log everything. Get a food scale if you really want to lose serious weight.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    You can add me. I have lost close to 200 lbs, give or take a few lbs, depending on the day. My dairy is always open. I am kinda eating at maintenance now but if I lose a little more I will not be upset.
    It definitely is a journey and you need to have a plan that you can work. Do not be discouraged if you feel you have messed up. Just know that if you are following the right plan for you that you will lose weight.
  • MrsDiablaVillalba
    MrsDiablaVillalba Posts: 6 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me. I've gained 132 lbs over 4 years. My first long term goal is 83 lbs. And my first short term goal is 10 lbs.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    I was just going to pop in to give the same recommendation as @TheWJordinWJordin - the 100+ lbs group is the most supportive positive place on the site! And feel free to add me, I have 97 lbs to lose by next summer - 170lbs to lose total.
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    I myself have about 100 to lose. If you want to add me your more than welcomed to.