Lose 10 lbs by end of July, 2017 - also starting BBL and walking starting June 26.

Options

Replies

• retainedlosses
    retainedlosses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 172lbs
    Goal weight: 162lbs

Exercise: Planning to do some running and Pilates!
  • DeviousKitty
    DeviousKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 147.8
    Goal Weight: 137.8

Exercise: 21 day fix + Couch 2 5k app (3 days a week of running)
  • dancefit2015
    dancefit2015 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 203
    Goal by end of July:195

Double my average monthly steps. Be more active in general. Continue running and strength training. Eat a whole foods vegetarian diet with lots of veggies. Continue drinking a gallon of water daily.
  • BUDDAFLAI
    BUDDAFLAI Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
    Current weight 230
    Goal weight 220
    40 yrs old, 5'6"
    Diet: Low carb with tons of fresh veggies and meeting 120g protein goal per day. Calorie goal 1750/day.
    Exercise: 30 minutes fasting cardio (elliptical, treadmill or stationary bike) first thing every morning, plus strength training and core, 5 days per week, 2 rest days. Plus one or two 15 minute walks 5 days a week on work breaks.
  • LeanMeanMomm
    LeanMeanMomm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first day, yesterday, sucked. Car trouble, long day at work, didnt come home till late, kids, dinner - life in general happened and couldnt incorporate the walking or workout and kept feeling so guilty.
    Anyway - today it is a different day, so planning on walking on trademill C25K - 8 to 10 rounds.

Good luck everyone!
  • kasaundra26
    kasaundra26 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey everyone
    Weight 234
    Goal 224
    Little about me - I have lost 76 lbs since I had my son who turns 2 in a week. I have been on a standstill with my weight, I go to the gym at least three days a week I do
    A lot of cardio and weight training so I even gained some weight which I know it says it's from the gym still bothers me id love to
    Hit 100 lbs lost. My mission this month is to get to 110 floors on the stair master at the gym ( when I started I could only do 5 ) highest I got was 78 goood job everyone !!!
  • DomorVerbeuk
    DomorVerbeuk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've walked 18848 steps today, so that's the good part (goal is 15.000 steps). The not so good part is that I also ate more than planned, for the 3rd day in a row 2150kcal. Enough to still loose some weight, but barely. At least I didn't go all loose in the supermarket after having bad news (I'm getting a rehomed dog back. She has only bitten me once, when she was 11 weeks old and I've rehomed her 4 months ago at 2 years of age. She is now biting both strangers and since 3 weeks also her owners. But I've rehomed her because of the severe tension between her and her sister, the dog I've kept). I did come back with a kg of fruit (a pound of strawberries and a pound of grapes), a kg of small tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, a batch of Allium fistulosum (don't know the english word for that), lettuce and a kg of carrots. And some stuff I actually needed (for the vegetable soup, bread and a cookie for when they're bringing her).

Normally I would probably have bought also a lot of vegetables and fruits, but would also have included chocolate, crips, sweets and cookies. Eating at least 3500 kcal on such a day, so I'm still very proud of myself. But sometimes I wished my life was slightly more boring.
  • Tracergirl
    Tracergirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Start - 225.5
    End of July - 215.5
  • spyderwoman1968
    spyderwoman1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight 161
    Goal 151

Time to start working out
  • Annika115
    Annika115 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    June 27

Current 131.4
    Goal: 121
  • lovetabbies
    lovetabbies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 210
    Goal: 200
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I'm in!!
    Starting weight:145.5
    Goal weight:135.
    I haven't seen 135 in over a year. I saw it briefly 6 weeks post partum. Before then, it was a year. So really.... 2 years.

I just started C25K today. So, 3 days a week I will do that, I'm also doing the 30 day dumbbell challenge, and on the days I don't run, I plan to do dance fitness/walk at home.
    Diet: Try and keep under calories, aka, don't eat the exercise calories back every day. Try and eat better.
  • lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Current weight: 121 lb, target wt: 110 lb
    Running twice a week and trx twice a week
    Trying to go on a keto diet.... but there aren't too many vegan options
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting/current weight: 155.4
    Goal weight: 145.4

I got a gym membership last week so I am hoping to use that more, walk on my lunch breaks whenever it's less than 80 degrees lol, and go to yoga whenever I can make it to a class (I bought a 10 class pass on Saturday and have used 1 class).

Today I walked on my lunch break for 50 minutes, it's a beautiful 71 degrees out! I also plan on going to the gym after work with my fiance.

Food wise I'm just trying to make healthier choices and stick to my calorie goal.

Made it to the gym after work for a half hour on the elliptical and a half hour of weight machines.

I only had 920ish calories today even before excercise calories were added in. Is it bad if I don't hit my 1200 goal? Most days I go over. I'm not going to bed starving or anything.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im in
    Weight 145
    Goal 135
    Little about me - I have lost 40 lbs since I had my son a year ago. I am now stuck in the 140s and have been struggling to go below.

Fitness: I will be doing cardio HIIT daily and weight training at the gym for 3 days a week. I will try the 30day abs app also
    Diet: I am eating a whole food plant based diet.

• Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    June 28th

Current Weight - 194lbs
    Goal Weight End of July - 184lbs
  • strongernow
    strongernow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ME!! ME!! ME!!
    June 28
    Current 192.2
    July 31st goal 182
    cardio 30 mins daily
    planned healthy eating - control intake - more water!!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Current weight 130.. goal 120. Elliptical, gym. walking.
  • evelynnoble3
    evelynnoble3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    June 28
    Current weight 189
    Goal 176
    :)
  • Chocciebunbuns
    Chocciebunbuns Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

Current weight: 202.6
    Goal weight: 197

Exercise bike/walking.

It's a bit of a low goal as I'm on holiday mid month, the plan is to stay active while I'm away to minimise any weight gain and to be 'good' before I go and get back on track as soon as I get home :)