Looking for Weight Loss Friends

Options
Rhaus7
Rhaus7 Posts: 15 Member
I'm looking for friends to motivate and encourage each other. Add me or comment down below if I can add you!

Replies

• Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyy
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me
  • tazzle29
    tazzle29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me
  • penajossy
    penajossy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey .feel free to add me , I need some friends to help motivate me and encourage . Not just hit the like button. Good luck
  • 2048Bit
    2048Bit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me, if you'd like. Right now I'm just working on shredding weight and building lean muscle mass while I'm at it. When I started I was 318 pounds, now I'm around 245. My current weight loss program is kind of crazy, and I would not particularly recommend it to others.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    sure. been at this for around 3 weeks as far as calorie counting goes. so far so good.
  • shanae232
    shanae232 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose a little and then maintain! Add me
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just got back into going to the gym. Could use motivation. Feel free to add :)
  • garsiamary
    garsiamary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • RogueRunner001
    RogueRunner001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Marie. I'd love some friends/motivators and someone to motivate back. I'll add you (: Anyone looking for friends, feel free to add me
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Norasgrandpa
    Norasgrandpa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back and need new friends as well. Most of mine have become inactive
  • bisquits88
    bisquits88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep im all up for motivation and supporting each other through!
  • tazhaz84
    tazhaz84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've not been on this section before. Looking for friends to help motivate each other. :) Add me as I'm not sure how to add anyone ha ha ha
  • makenzielaurenadams
    makenzielaurenadams Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Morning Y'all :) I'm back on my fitness journey and would love to make some friends to help keep each other accountable!
  • FocusedGirl1001
    FocusedGirl1001 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Hope we can motivate each other !
  • meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends and motivation too, 6-7 years ago I lost 60 lbs and was in the best shape of my life and then well life happened and now I am at it again. Feel free to add me!
  • meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    tazhaz84 wrote: »
    Hello, I've not been on this section before. Looking for friends to help motivate each other. :) Add me as I'm not sure how to add anyone ha ha ha

Click on someone's picture and it will give an option to send a message or ignore, click on it again in that box and it will take you to a page where you can add someone as a friend :smile: