Aqua spin class

Options
One of the gyms on post by me offers aqua spin classes.....do they live up to the hype? It's $5 a class which is cheap from what I've seen...... only thing I can't get around is the early time....(6 am, I'm not a morning person).....but if it's that good of a work out and only 30 min long........I was also never that much into spin classes in general.....but when you add water and the resistance I can be game.......

What's your thoughts?

Replies

• tuckahoe88
    tuckahoe88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I haven't been to aqua spin, but would if I could. Give it a try and see if you like it. I suspect that you will!
  • beckyboyes
    beckyboyes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i went to one at Fitness fiesta and i was looking for a good work out but was left very disappointed and certainly wouldnt go back for another class
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Like most classes, it depends on the instructor, so check it out and see what you think. However since you don't like getting up early and you don't like spinning, I wonder if it's the best fit for you?
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I think 5$ is a steal for a specialty class like that. I think they are $20 here. I say try it. At the most you're out a little sleep and $5.