Nerd Fitness

Options
captainfantastic94
captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
Hi all!
Anyone active on the Nerd Fitness website?

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Can I wear my Superman undies there?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Can I wear my Superman undies there?

Yes, in fact it's preferred
    They won't stop sending me messages. I've unsuscribed about three times. I am much to glamorous for that site now that I am under 500 pounds and have a mustache.

Well.... We love moustaches over there
  • KristinRG85
    KristinRG85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I am. I'm only a lowly Level 3 Assassin, and I've yet to win my first Boss Battle, but Hi!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I am. I'm only a lowly Level 3 Assassin, and I've yet to win my first Boss Battle, but Hi!

This is not a legit thing right??? tell me it's not..
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Hi all!

Someone do cliffs on this site. I want to know what's going on but not enough to go through the site.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Hi all!

Someone do cliffs on this site. I want to know what's going on but not enough to go through the site.

I'm secretly hoping it's true. I want to see some scrawny dude rock up to the squat rack and say " stand back boys, lvl 16 bard here" and all his lower lvl mates trying to push back an imaginary crowd.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm secretly hoping it's true. I want to see some scrawny dude rock up to the squat rack and say " stand back boys, lvl 16 bard here" and all his lower lvl mates trying to push back an imaginary crowd.

I never thought about that part, I was intrigued by what a boss battle is and how it works. Are there side quest? Like dont chit yourself while doing squats?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    Hi all!

I never thought about that part, I was intrigued by what a boss battle is and how it works. Are there side quest? Like dont chit yourself while doing squats?

There has to be, filler quests and grinding.

The crafting might be complex but it's the only way to make gains I hear!

wonder if there is an alliance and horde type deal...
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    @captainfantastic94 Come back we need answers.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Fetch quests are where it's at and ACV gives you a temporary +10 MP score so you can cast "magic fat burn" *kitten* up your defense though and leaves you wide open for dispel magic on the forums.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Oh that makes sense I get it now, clear as mud.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You're welcome, however "clear as mud" is my hardcore-gardeners-fitness handle just call me animators here sweetheart. ;)
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Hi all!

Actually what happens is you either go it alone and decide how you ger xp(work three days this week +50 xp, stuck to your calories 5 out of six days +70 xp, etc) amd you level up based on that. There's a community for support and every month they set up new challenges that you set your goals for and participate in.

There is also a rising heroes "fitness game" and im not really sure what that is
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    You're welcome, however "clear as mud" is my hardcore-gardeners-fitness handle just call me animators here sweetheart. ;)

Nice to meet you animators here sweetheart I'm dad.

Hi all!

Actually what happens is you either go it alone and decide how you ger xp(work three days this week +50 xp, stuck to your calories 5 out of six days +70 xp, etc) amd you level up based on that. There's a community for support and every month they set up new challenges that you set your goals for and participate in.

There is also a rising heroes "fitness game" and im not really sure what that is

Pretty creative way of going about it seriously. For someone like me that does good to log in here 3-4 times a week, could I do roids and power level?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Hi all!

Pretty creative way of going about it seriously. For someone like me that does good to log in here 3-4 times a week, could I do roids and power level?

As long as you are reaching your goals :D
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Hi all!

As long as you are reaching your goals :D

That's very good to know, what about being carried? If I group up with a guy at the gym and he deadlifts 500lbs while I avoid aggroing the kettle bells do I get some of his xp?
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    That actually looks pretty cool and fun but I don't think I'd be willing to pay $150 for it...
  • Ellensays
    Ellensays Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If anyone is still active, I've been a member of it for 3 years (it's a 1-time fee/lifetime membership) and have really enjoyed the community you get from it. Great eating and workout advice, great motivation, and mostly just great people on the private FB group.