Happy birthday, you have 18 lbs LESS on your body!

Options
2»

Replies

• hickes1honey
    Options
    happy birthday and way to go keep it up
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Happy bday and congratulations..what exercise have u been doing?

To be honest, not much. A little treadmill, a little hiking, but I've not been diligent about it. Most of this is diet alone. But I am planning to really up my game and add more exercise to keep up the rate of loss - actually about a lb a week, because most of the loss is in the past three months.
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and great job!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress and happy birthday!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job and Happy Birthday!!! Keep up the good work!
  • misslauren88
    misslauren88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, and so happy too, that makes a huge difference. welcome to the under 50 club (less than 50 pounds to go). I've been struggling at this point for a while and am always looking for new ways to add a little exersize to my day. every weight loss expert i've talked to agrees that this part is the hardest and is the point where most people give up. Hopefully next year you and I both will be in the healthy zone and on to maintaining! :)

never give up

life is like riding a bicycle. in order to keep your balance you must keep going.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone - your kinds words are a big part of what made this birthday extra rockin'! It was incredible to read all your comments... I never thought I'd have pictures to post to the Success Stories and I'm thrilled to be able to share and relieved that other people really do see the difference! Sometimes you get so caught up in the whole thing that you start to wonder how much of the change is in your head.
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see the difference. Happy Birthday! May your next one be just as awesome!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! What a wonderful gift to give to yourself!

(I wonder how I'll look when my birthday rolls around.)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    WOW!! 18 pounds made such a huge difference on you already! I've lost 25 and I don't think you can even tell. Good job and good luck!
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Happy Bday, your looking great, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!