2»

Replies

• BeHappyNHealthy
    Options
    hahahahahahahhahahha
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    You might as well give a handjob. Same effect, except that 2 people are happy at the end of the workout instead of just one.

Bahaha.. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My husband (a powerlifter who has won several competitions), got one for his birthday. It was freaking hilarious to see him shaking his pretty little weights!!
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    yes, it totally works. and since ur doing it at home, probably alone it wont really matter what other people think u look like. also, who cares? ur arms get toned
  • Nancyhusanu
    Options
    You might as well give a handjob. Same effect, except that 2 people are happy at the end of the workout instead of just one.

You just totally made my night!! LOL :laugh:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Aside from laughing the entire time while using it, I didn't see any results. I got it while I was pregnant because I figured my swollen self had to do SOMETHING while I laid on the couch.
  • MMATrainer13
    Options
    But to answer the OP. It is good for toning. Not fat loss.
    There is no piece of equipment that will help "tone". Getting tone is a result of burning more calories than you're consuming, plain and simple. Just like doing ab exercises doesn't give you a 6 pack. Eliminating fats and lowering your daily caloric intake from your diet will lower your BF%, therefore exposing more of the muscle you have.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Coffee meet screen.

ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options

When I read the title to this thread I knew the conversation would go this route! LOL! I saw Ellen Degeneres use one on her show and it was the funniest damn thing!!
  • kikiwinks
    kikiwinks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are better off buying a set of dumbells. I liken this to the ab straps that send electrical impulses to your abdominals. They are just a waste of money.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was considering buying one afew weeks ago, I went to youtube and typed in shake weight review to get some idea of to what people think of them. Most the ones I saw said it was a piece of garbage :P Better off lifting weights etc.