Leo el libro "El Código de la Obesidad" del Dr. Jason Fung

Options
Por fin empiezo a entender porque no he sido exitosa en conservar el peso que logró perder haciendo dietas y ejercicios... WOW Estoy tan feliz con todo lo que estoy aprendiendo para bajar de peso en forma definitiva, que quiero compartirlo, me encantaría tener amistades para bajar de peso juntos...

Replies

• MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    English por favor
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Je ne parle pas espagnol.
  • elioguida
    elioguida Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mis posteos son sobre ayuno y reduccion de peso y estan tanto en español como ingles. Jason Fung sabe mucho sobre ayuno intermitente.
    my posts are over fast and weight reduction and are both in spanish and english. Jason Fung knows a lot over intermitent fasting
  • mariaros
    mariaros Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I bother you with this but for me is easier to write and speak in Spanish I am only looking for friends to share in my own language
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    mariaros wrote: »
    Sorry if I bother you with this but for me is easier to write and speak in Spanish I am only looking for friends to share in my own language

MFP Forums are to be in English. House rules.
    Im not bothered by much in this life other than slow drivers and people who smack their food. I just cant read, write or speak spanish. :)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    MommyMeggo wrote: »

^^ This.

OP, here's a link to the Spanish MFP forums:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/es
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

Perhaps there is a group on MFP you can join that posts in Spanish.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

^^ This.

earlnabby wrote: »

Perhaps there is a group on MFP you can join that posts in Spanish.

Beat me to it. <3
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I wish this board were multilingual. There is a Spanish group and an entirely Spanish board (look for the language tab on the top right) that I forget to visit entirely too often. Enhorabuena por aprender algo útil.
  • mariaros
    mariaros Posts: 7 Member
    Options

^^ This.

Thanks
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums
    Moderators in the English forums speak English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.