OMG! THOSE ARE MY ABS?! NEW PICTURESSS =] !!!!

Options
barbiex3
barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
haha! heyy guys. I was feeling like taking new pictures today, and OMG!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IS MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!! I've been doing MFP since April 30th, 2011 (about 12 weeks). I'm 5'7" & I started at 145. I am down to 130-- around 17% body fat!!

=] !! My exercises are basically run (5ish miles a day) & body weight training (push ups, dive bombers, sit ups, mountain climbers, ect)

I NEVER thought I would have a good stomach, ever. but it is possible!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!! I LOVE MFP <3333!!

BEFORE: 158ish pounds (December 2009)
PC250183-1.jpg

and me ten min ago =] !!!

Photoon2011-07-27at19595.jpg
Photoon2011-07-27at19594.jpg

Photoon2011-07-27at2001.jpg

YUP. I'm a sugar free energy drink junkie =P && that's completeeeeely cool by me =] !!
(i also drink pop and eat candy yum yum.. i'm so bad!) --> you don't have to starve yourself peopleee! just watch it.

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.
NO EXCUSES----> EVERY DAY: JUST DO IT!

Replies

• Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    dang i can tell a huge difference in your abdominals! great job!
  • DM_USCG21
    DM_USCG21 Posts: 28
    Options
    You Look GREAT! Your hard work has really paid off!!
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Omg is right you go girl ultra sexy way 2 go!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    HOTTIE~ Way to go :)
  • barbiex3
    Options
    thannk ya everyone! I was just so excited I had to share :P !
  • sexychick66
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic!
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Fantastic. You got great results and in a great time frame. I keep telling everyone that by the end of the year, I want to be an underwear model, cause I want to see my abs too. I started at 44% body fat, am now down to 25%, another 10-12% to go! Thanks for the motivation kid
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Fantastic. You got great results and in a great time frame. I keep telling everyone that by the end of the year, I want to be an underwear model, cause I want to see my abs too. I started at 44% body fat, am now down to 25%, another 10-12% to go! Thanks for the motivation kid

lol i want to be a victoria's secret model soo bad, but I'm only 5'7.5 =[ ! Maybe i'll grow still i'm only 19 bhahaha.
    a girl can dreaaam...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Those are LOVELY! Excellent job.

I swear I've grown since I was a teenager. Only like half an inch but I went from 5' 8.25" to 5'8.75" which is close enough to 5'9" to claim it...
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Those are LOVELY! Excellent job.

I swear I've grown since I was a teenager. Only like half an inch but I went from 5' 8.25" to 5'8.75" which is close enough to 5'9" to claim it...

lol love this! tall girls unite =] haha. i grew like .25 inches in the past 5 years... sooo.. who knows lol!! early bloomer =[ !
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    great post!!! love it! doing awesome girl! :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Well, this just kicked my *kitten* into gear. You look amazing! Congrats!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :drinker: Just out of curiosity how tall are the Victoria Secret models?
  • barbiex3
    Options
    Awesome work! :drinker: Just out of curiosity how tall are the Victoria Secret models?

5'8" at least most are like 5'10" =[ !
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous :embarassed: Girl your HOT :drinker:
  • beautifulmonster1101
    Options
    That's awesome! I eat candy too... shh!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    talk about motivation! you look great, awesome job!
  • holdondreamaway
    Options
    Wow! I'm soo jealous right now, your stomach looks great!
  • Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    Go girl!!!
  • Zerbertkisses
    Zerbertkisses Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look awesome!

I'd LOVE for my stomach to look like that - I don't think mine ever will because I can't get rid of the stretchmarks >:( but my abs at least - or even just flat... lol.

Thanks for the post, it is motivating! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!