Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight Loss Buddies

2»

Replies

• mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Autumn_Row wrote: »
    I am in the same boat!
    I'm very responsive via private messages versus kik.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

What's kik

I meant to Google that earlier myself...
  • JulieAnnJacobs
    JulieAnnJacobs Posts: 8 Member
    Any answer?
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need to get down to 150
  • alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm 5'1 and 202...ugh. Already lost 20. Had a baby a year ago. Looking to lose 80 more
  • MicheleCheng
    MicheleCheng Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! I would also love it if you and others added me! I would be happy to support you on your journey. I am also looking for support in my weight loss goals, too. I would like to lose about 20-25lbs, but I'm stuck!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    You should all check out the group Fat2Fit Weight Loss Challenge. This is an awesome group that I believe would help many of you.

Any ??, pm me
    Steve

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10569863/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-july-registrations#latest
  • jnshammond
    jnshammond Posts: 5 Member
    mcafton wrote: »
    Autumn_Row wrote: »
    I am in the same boat!
    I'm very responsive via private messages versus kik.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

What's kik

I meant to Google that earlier myself...

Kik is a a messaging app you can download on your phone. I use it along with most of my friends :)
  • cbrw22013
    cbrw22013 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5' n have had weight loss surgery almost 2 years ago. I lost 80 lbs. real fast. I was 263. Now I am starting to regain. I am going to try to walk n diet closer on this app to get me back in the groove. I need to lose 55 more lbs. to be at my height weight or close to it. I will come back here to read for motivation!
  • Rachelle1489
    Rachelle1489 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me! Just starting this up again today! I'm 5'5" CW:187 GW:145 definitely could use some weight loss buddies to help me stick with it this time!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    I need buddies too but don't know how to add people

You copy username and paste it under friends tab (add section)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    You can add me, I need to lose pregnancy weight, have another 10 kg to go. Lost 8 kg so far.
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Please feel free to add me as well. Could use the support to get back to a healthier me.
  • CoastalKatnip
    CoastalKatnip Posts: 28 Member
    Need accountability as well. Some people to message on my way to workout or after to make sure I do what I say I will. Private message on here or kik (just ask for it). If you awesome people dont mind that is.