Update on older post, down 70 lbs

Options

Replies

• Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing!!! I had been following your early progress and was impressed then, but this is terrific! Hopefully the inspiration I need after stalling with my own journey :smile:
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Please share any tips.
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Congratulations on your hard work.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    OMG - your eyes are beautiful! I didn't even notice them in the before pics, but they look huge in the after! Great job
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Damn you look amazing
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, look like a teenager after losing all that weight. Congrats!
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring.. I've lost 60lbs b4 on myfitnesspal.. But after 4 kids I've put it all back on. Been back on myfitnesspal for 21 days now and have lost 12lbs so far.. Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Very inspiring.. I've lost 60lbs b4 on myfitnesspal.. But after 4 kids I've put it all back on. Been back on myfitnesspal for 21 days now and have lost 12lbs so far.. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Wow that is awesome! You have done it before so I'm sure you know you can do it again! I know how easy it can be to get discouraged, because I have had times where as soon as I reached my goal weight I would let myself go and gain some back...it really is a never ending thing but you already have lost a good chunk of it again so just keep going! You deserve it after having those babies!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Be proud of good hard work!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Just stunning! Really well done and what a contrast to your older picture! You look like your much younger sister now..
  • 2017loseIt
    2017loseIt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey in January of 2014 right after I had my youngest baby, and lost the weight pretty quickly but I have been trying to maintain which can certainly be a struggle...but here's some before and after pictures!! Feeling great!!!! From 223 to 153!
    617p4xgjq6j9.png
    wv7g5gvykb8v.jpg
    ihmugaxf53kz.jpg
    u6jj1zmukng9.png
    2hzxnoo2b3pr.jpg
    b0mujti0ohyd.png
    a0bc85nvap53.jpg
    pmbtwjw662gz.jpg

Omg!
    Okay, this is literally the face that I made when I scrolled down from your before to your after pictures
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WOW~simply awesome work. Great job,
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    I'd love to see some of your success stories and pictures!!!!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this is just so great, and you are cute as a bug without any makeup, and such a beautiful smile. Congrats for all your hard work!
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!