Update on older post, down 70 lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You should feel so proud of yourself! Just beautiful!
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Impressive !
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good, congratulations!! Thank you for sharing-very inspiring!! :)
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your post is one of my most favourites! Not only do you look 10 years younger, it is crazy how much more you can see your eyes! Beautiful! Well done! (I think I may make lash extensions my 'goal weight' treat
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.i had to study the photos to make sure both were you! That's how different you look. Look how much bigger your eyes are and your body is rocking!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ... well done :)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great work! Your before pictures look very much like my before pictures. In fact it looks like we have similar stats and body type.

My highest weight was 227, and I'm around 170 currently with a goal of 135 or so.
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I have really struggled honestly NOW more than when I weighed more to eat better...I think mostly because I get the mentality of "oh well I look and feel good so one "bad meal" won't hurt"....but then I do it too much and start fluctuating in this 10 lb purgatory I can't seem to break! I really want to get down to 145-150 and just stay there! The struggle is real! Lol you guys are an inspiration to keep it up!
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done! I am strangely focused on my neck. It looks like yours did in the beginning. I seriously wonder if I even have a neck in there under the double chin. Seeing your transformation and especially how your jaw line looks gives me the inspiration to hang in there!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    kyucifer wrote: »
    You look incredible! Well done! I am strangely focused on my neck. It looks like yours did in the beginning. I seriously wonder if I even have a neck in there under the double chin. Seeing your transformation and especially how your jaw line looks gives me the inspiration to hang in there!

That's actually the first place I notice weight gain/loss is in my neck and face! I guarantee you have a neck and jawline in there!!! If I did then anybody does!
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I have really struggled honestly NOW more than when I weighed more to eat better...I think mostly because I get the mentality of "oh well I look and feel good so one "bad meal" won't hurt"....but then I do it too much and start fluctuating in this 10 lb purgatory I can't seem to break! I really want to get down to 145-150 and just stay there! The struggle is real! Lol you guys are an inspiration to keep it up!

This is always the way for me! I can lose weight but once I feel better I think "oh it's no big deal if I grab some Doritos..." and it just starts me on a slippery slope
  • tawalker791
    Options

This is always the way for me! I can lose weight but once I feel better I think "oh it's no big deal if I grab some Doritos..." and it just starts me on a slippery slope

Yes it truly is such a struggle!!!!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job- you have a lot to be proud of- keep it up- VERY inspiring!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    similar stats to you - thank you so much for sharing and congrats on staying motivated! You're doing great! :smiley:
  • romacla
    romacla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing¡ great inspiration!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!

tumblr_m1dahdBAUJ1qj7t8m.gif
  • portcreditmom
    portcreditmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!