Looking for ladies from the UK for support

Options
MrsJ1210
MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
Hi there, I lost my weight properly using MFP last year, I exceeded my goal and managed to maintain for a year, however, due to some poor choices (only myself to blame) I've put some weight back on and am not feeling good. Are there any UK ladies out there who I can add as friends for support?

I need to find people who can hold me accountable for what I eat!

I'm 45 and a mum to 3 boys, aged 13, 11 and 9.

Replies

• jules81
    jules81 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HI hunny I am a mum and 36 to a 5 year old boy-I need to loose over 100 lbs+ so am in this for the long hall. I live in rainy Norfolk :) xxx
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    jules81 wrote: »
    HI hunny I am a mum and 36 to a 5 year old boy-I need to loose over 100 lbs+ so am in this for the long hall. I live in rainy Norfolk :) xxx

It becomes a lifestyle even once you reach your goal
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, I'm in the East Mids. I'm 38 and mum to an almost 3yr old girl :)
  • Secondhalf35
    Secondhalf35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • johannajoyce0
    johannajoyce0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi mum of 6 let my self go but want to get bk to goal so need to lose 3 stone it's gonna be hard work but hopefully I will get there .36 kids 16 15 14 11 10 5
  • hlk545
    hlk545 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, like jules81 I'm in Norfolk too. Trying to lose 100lbs and like have support of friends and to help others with their journey.
  • dhallsolo
    dhallsolo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Midlands here! Just looking to lose a few edges I gained on a 5 month holiday but would welcome some new friends.