Slow progress

Options
Hi I'm Geri having hard time to get to my goal it's up and down it's really hard to get to my goal I don't even know if I will ever get there

Replies

• Chryx
    Chryx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel your girl I've been on this journey for 3 years now trying to lose 60 lb I'm down 30 pounds in this last 30 pounds is really giving me hell but I stick to it and I'm totally be committing as of today this last 30 lb is going to kiss my *kitten*
  • signovmercy
    signovmercy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, its frustrating. Don't worry I lot few kilos these two weeks. I concentrated on my diet! To increase my metabolism I ate in small intervals.
  • gperez8127
    gperez8127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well I had one just one free day and have gained 3 pounds back to 145 Should I quit now ?
  • pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Options
    Keep trying! A lot of us have gone through the rollercoaster! It's a journey!
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    gperez8127 wrote: »
    Well I had one just one free day and have gained 3 pounds back to 145 Should I quit now ?

No way hun, keep pushing! Your weight will go up and down so don't let it spoil your mood. If you've been trying for awhile (months) with no progress, consider reevaluating your current plan whether it be nutrition or exercise. We all have our down moments and it's normal but where the negative thoughts sabotage us is when we let it take over and quit. You will get there, just be patient! :smile:
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

No keep coming back, log in daily with trying to stay at your calorie level intake per day ir right below it, sure there maybe days that you tip over but push forward to your goal od health.
  • arrghmatey1
    arrghmatey1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

At the risk of being inconvenient i would like to make an observation.
    I checked your diary all the way back to February.
    I could not find any entries and I know you have been in there because you adjusted the water intake on one day.

I am not your judge and any advice given would have to be based on data of which you have none.

If you have lost 15 pounds by just willing and watching what you eat by eye judgement alone it is not too shabby of an accomplishment.

That being said if you really want to lose weight using this sight it would work a whole lot better if you logged every meal every day.

After all it is a CI/CO based system.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    DON'T QUIT. Trust the process, trust your body. Best of luck to you!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yes.... Then you'll never hit your goal.... :huh:

Presumably by 'free day' you mean you ate what you wanted without counting? So extra food, more carbs, more sodium... hence the 3lb gain....

ETA if you're 145lbs, unless you're ready short you're hardly even overweight...
  • gperez8127
    gperez8127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm five feet tall Ima shorty
  • beshoy88
    beshoy88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello