Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Measured 1 serving Cinnamon Toast Crunch

13»

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Kellogg's Sugar Frosted Flakes are offered in a variety of package sizes and dimensions. The "serving size" on the nutrition label of the various different packaging offerings differ from one another.

If Kellogg's can do that, I can, too. My serving size of cereal is 60 grams.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    I try to eat it dry or use as an after dinner snack. Or w yogurt, but then it's mostly just a topping. It's so sad- I love cereal so much- "healthy" or sugary :smile:
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    I can't imagine wasting any calories or time on cereal. It would make me cry.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,216 Member
    edited July 2017
    I eat 3 weetbix with milk and half teasooon sugar nearly every morning.

That is a filling breakfast for me and not a large amount of calories.

The sweetened cereals like fruit loops wouldn't get much bang for your calorie buck though.
  • KaleChipz
    KaleChipz Posts: 53 Member
    I eat cereal, but mostly with Greek yogurt.

Same. I enjoy the crunch.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    If i have cereal, usually cheerios or sultana bran, i stop pouring at 100g, that mixed with full cream milk is a frickan calorie bomb! Hence why i rarely buy cereal anymore :cry: I could live off the stuff, breakfast cereal for all 3 meals of the day :+1:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I eat 3 weetbix with milk and half teasooon sugar nearly every morning.

That is a filling breakfast for me and not a large amount of calories.

When i used to eat Weetbix, I'd have 6-7, a Tbs of sugar and God knows how much milk! Yes i have issues :weary:
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2017
    Cinnamon toast crunch is my pre-workout! A nice carby boost.
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    I like to eat two servings as a snack in the evening, but it's certainly not often (I have to be in a special mood for it). I only eat it usually when I have plenty of calories left over, and then it's just a scrumptious dessert! I can't eat cold cereal for breakfast - nowhere near filling enough for a day-starter. It just feels weird. The other day I had chili for breakfast and cereal for a little tide-me-over snack before a late lunch/early dinner with a friend. The idea of eating cereal as an actual meal makes my soul feel a bit dead inside...
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    When my boys were teenagers they could each eat a whole box at one sitting! Glad they're paying for their own groceries now! :D

I started making my own granola to satisfy the cereal cravings. I plugged everything into the recipe creator here and while it's still pretty high calories, I just eat 1/4 serving on top of yogurt with fruit. And I know exactly what's in it (oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut).