I finally hit my goal (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    OY74NmFGBL wrote: »
    You look great!!! Awesome job on your lifestyle change. I got 10 more to 125. Original goal was 135 too. Can't wait to be there like yoy. Inspiring

That's awesome you're almost there. It wouldn't have taken so long for those last 10 if I would've actually tried but I really didn't try hard for them to come off I just new what I could do to lose them slowly. Be proud of yourself you're almost there.
  • spechtmi
    spechtmi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great work, awesome achievement
  • SUMON6W
    SUMON6W Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ericatoday wrote: »
    U look great!! I have a question ,how did u lose the belly fat? I too have belly fat (sagging) :), after pregnancy.Want to know ways to lose it. Yours is perfect.

Honestly I never even worried about belly fat I just lost the weight. I still have a stomach. That photo was taken in the morning before eating anything. I just wanted to be 125. It probably would've helped if I did weight training but that's boring I just run and hike mostly with slight weight training barely. Sorry I can't be more help with that all I did was watch what I eat

Thank you for the reply. Will surely not forget to watch what I eat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!