hi!

Options
hello im new... im rlly happy that i found this website bcuz i have been trying to loose weight sense last year! ugh i find it soo hard to get motivated. so lets be friends so we can help each other

Replies

• antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...You will love it!
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...You will love it!
    thank you :D
    i already like it
    cant believe its free though
  • barkerf
    barkerf Posts: 2
    Options
    I like this site and the Android app that goes with it.
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    I like this site and the Android app that goes with it.
    yea i have the app for my iphone!
    i love how u can just scan the bar codes.... it makes it sooo much easier to keep up with everything you eat
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Heeeeey!!!!!!!! I so understand. It is not easy. But you can do it!!!!!!!! At least you started! I am 3 day old. What I like already is how they emphasis eating all the nutrient that keep a person healthy. Not just about losing weight but maintaining health.:smile:
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    Heeeeey!!!!!!!! I so understand. It is not easy. But you can do it!!!!!!!! At least you started! I am 3 day old. What I like already is how they emphasis eating all the nutrient that keep a person healthy. Not just about losing weight but maintaining health.:smile:
    yes better late then never right?and yes i love that part to and once you lose what you wanna lose you can still use it to maintain and it wont cost you a monthly fee <3
  • rubberinc
    rubberinc Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just joined too. I also tend to lack motivation :frown:
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    Hi! I just joined too. I also tend to lack motivation :frown:
    yea its sooo hard to be motivated! i find it hard for me bcuz i have no one to do anything with....and alot of my friends are skinny and they can eat anything so they dont need to lose weight