Measured 1 serving Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Options
13»

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Sugar Frosted Flakes are offered in a variety of package sizes and dimensions. The "serving size" on the nutrition label of the various different packaging offerings differ from one another.

If Kellogg's can do that, I can, too. My serving size of cereal is 60 grams.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I try to eat it dry or use as an after dinner snack. Or w yogurt, but then it's mostly just a topping. It's so sad- I love cereal so much- "healthy" or sugary :smile:
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine wasting any calories or time on cereal. It would make me cry.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I eat 3 weetbix with milk and half teasooon sugar nearly every morning.

That is a filling breakfast for me and not a large amount of calories.

The sweetened cereals like fruit loops wouldn't get much bang for your calorie buck though.
  • KaleChipz
    KaleChipz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat cereal, but mostly with Greek yogurt.

Same. I enjoy the crunch.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    If i have cereal, usually cheerios or sultana bran, i stop pouring at 100g, that mixed with full cream milk is a frickan calorie bomb! Hence why i rarely buy cereal anymore :cry: I could live off the stuff, breakfast cereal for all 3 meals of the day :+1:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 weetbix with milk and half teasooon sugar nearly every morning.

That is a filling breakfast for me and not a large amount of calories.

When i used to eat Weetbix, I'd have 6-7, a Tbs of sugar and God knows how much milk! Yes i have issues :weary:
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cinnamon toast crunch is my pre-workout! A nice carby boost.
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I like to eat two servings as a snack in the evening, but it's certainly not often (I have to be in a special mood for it). I only eat it usually when I have plenty of calories left over, and then it's just a scrumptious dessert! I can't eat cold cereal for breakfast - nowhere near filling enough for a day-starter. It just feels weird. The other day I had chili for breakfast and cereal for a little tide-me-over snack before a late lunch/early dinner with a friend. The idea of eating cereal as an actual meal makes my soul feel a bit dead inside...
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    When my boys were teenagers they could each eat a whole box at one sitting! Glad they're paying for their own groceries now! :D

I started making my own granola to satisfy the cereal cravings. I plugged everything into the recipe creator here and while it's still pretty high calories, I just eat 1/4 serving on top of yogurt with fruit. And I know exactly what's in it (oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut).