OMG! THOSE ARE MY ABS?! NEW PICTURESSS =] !!!!

Options

Replies

• Marzipan91
    Marzipan91 Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! I'm the same height as you and am struggling right now. Have any tips? :)
  • greensnow
    greensnow Posts: 73
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow....Im 5"7 too, and currently 142....you look great!!! Did you cut out anything or reduce carbs etc? How long do you work out for a day? I run 4.5 miles few times a week, then 2 miles the other days. I dont look like that though!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You got great results and in a great time frame. I keep telling everyone that by the end of the year, I want to be an underwear model, cause I want to see my abs too. I started at 44% body fat, am now down to 25%, another 10-12% to go! Thanks for the motivation kid

lol i want to be a victoria's secret model soo bad, but I'm only 5'7.5 =[ ! Maybe i'll grow still i'm only 19 bhahaha.
    a girl can dreaaam...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!

And I went from 5'7" after high school to 5'9" so it is possible. =)
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Dive bombers! Gotta love them. The body fat percentage dropage is great! I can't wait until I am in the low teens with that.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    wow....Im 5"7 too, and currently 142....you look great!!! Did you cut out anything or reduce carbs etc? How long do you work out for a day? I run 4.5 miles few times a week, then 2 miles the other days. I dont look like that though!!

you started in june girl.. lol. I started in April. Just wait, itll happen.
    No cutting carbs etc.
    I try to eat more protein (over 70 grams a day at least) I usually shoot for 108 because that is my lean muscle mass.
    I work out about 90 min a day.
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive! Just the list of exercises you do is impressive! Great results :)
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You have a great bod! Great work!!!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!!! I am your height and currently 228 pounds... my goal weight is about what you are right now and if that's what I will look like I'm perfectly ok with that!!!!!!!!!!!! Smokin'!
  • lemonbug
    lemonbug Posts: 59
    Options
    you go girl!! that is awesome!!
  • ashleygladue
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspirational..i hate my stomach!. But this is such great motivation! Great job!!!
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! I grew one inch from 5'0 to 5'1" when I was 52!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • martielou
    martielou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspiring!
    I'm 5'7" too, and start weight around 145-150. I'm about halfway- 139- and aiming for 130! I've been running and strength training too- and am a bit frustrated because I've been stuck for a week or so....

So exciting to see that it is possible! You look fantastic- thanks for sharing- this totally made my day!
  • Elizondo85
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You are HAWT!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! So beautiful girl! Congrats!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    congrats! good work....
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You may make me change my goal weight. I am 5'7" also and right now I am working on getting down to 145 by this fall. Maybe my goal will be in the 130's for next year. Haven't seen that weight since I was 17 though.
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by the pics and the progress.....I have just started to run again after a 3 year break and I want to see my abs again too!!!!!

Way to Go girl!!:wink:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow I love them abs...I'm afraid my stomach and pooh won't even come off that much..tnx for sharing...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!