pizza

Options

Replies

• Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Pizza is great! I can't have it though, too many calories.

Apparently there is a competitive market on who makes the best. Such as New York style versus Chicago or American versus Cicilian. I wouldn't know as I haven't been to those U.S. cities or Italy.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If I could pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner I would. I just wish it didn't have so many calories in it. Back in the day I could eat a whole pizza, oh yum yum. I love super supreme!!!
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Could eat pizza every day. When I work from home I do pretty much.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Any UK folk, I can point you in the direction of relatively low cal, high protein pizza's that taste pretty good!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    708f650c6978435d6fc45fd206f4a8faab65_thumb.jpg That's a pizza I made a few months ago. The ruler and the dinner plate are to hint at the size of it. It has 140 grams of dough, 100 grams of veg, 3 meatballs cut into non-rolling fragments and 1.4 oz mixed cheddar/mozzarella. I also added 10 g of chia seeds which aren't visible in the photo. The total calories of it are about 500, and it's high in fat and carbs. It's my favorite. Lately my daughter's garden has produced a bunch of cherry tomatoes so I'm adding 6 of those to my pizza and it's a very nice effect. I have one of these for dinner 3 to 4 times each week.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not I've been getting tired of pizza. It might be cause hubby doesn't buy it from fast food anymore and we stick with frozen cardboard stuff. I kinda get tired of the frozen crusts mostly. And there's not many options for pizza in the frozen section of the grocery store. I need to learn dough making.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    p6xfn81reyb1.png
    x59fkmcr678j.jpg
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    The schools say that pizza is a vegetable, so theres that.

Thanks Betsy DeVos
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I really like pizza but am yet to find "THE" place where I could eat, breathe, and live their pizza. My fave toppings are roasted red peppers and caramelized onions.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I can never find good pizza places in town so I only enjoy it when I'm up in Chicago.
  • LaRelicHunter
    LaRelicHunter Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Stuff crust!!!!!
    I miss it the most!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have pizza regularly. It is a wonderful food.
    I like homemade pizza best.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    NY pizza with sausage and mushrooms. The real deal, no chains! Had 2 slices for dinner last night - yum!
  • Creativityfailure
    Creativityfailure Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Pizza is one of the foods I could never fully give up. Favorite toppings include red peppers, garlic, and provolone cheese (I LOVE cheeses). I don't really have a favorite pizza place. I like the smaller places, whose slices really fill you up, and I'm okay with chains as well. I don't discriminate against pizzas.
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    LOVE pizza
    pepperoni - extra crispy
    spinach - extra feta (hard to find)
    artichoke
    eggplant
    (mom and aunt used to own a local pizza place)

bbq, chicken, pinapple, red onions

omg, did i mention i love pizza :p

papa johns and dominos are my fav places

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    w7cw2awr0ksz.jpg

Perfect Xmas Gifts. Add this to my list. This and the Mondo Pez Dispensers. Hee hee hee. :D
  • rhawk47808
    rhawk47808 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love it. Love it. Love it. All the time.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a really good guten free one. Not just okay. GOOD! Any ideas?