friendly reminder & a lil reassurance

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to pop in and remind you that every body is different and work differently when it comes to diet and exercise. I'm currently going to school for nutrition and although I'm not an expert I do know a bit. Don't be discouraged because a high protein diet or a no carb diet isn't working for you. No one style of eating or form of excerise works for everyone. Try different things, notice how your body reacts and feels to diets, try HIIT cardio or upping weights if you aren't seeing any change. There are multiple ways to "eat healthy" just listen to your body and figure out what works best for you! Do some research, talk to people, and try new things until you're feeling good and happy! Remeber to stick to whole foods and fuel your body. Again, everyone's different and just because something works for your friend or that perfect insta model you follow doesn't mean it'll work for you BUT SOMETHING WILL, it's just up to you to do trial and error and slowly add and remove foods and such until you're content. Best of luck, don't ever give up!<3

Replies

• Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Good stuff -- one size does not fit all