I said No!

Options
TorStar80
TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
I said no to chocolate cake today. Pretty sure that's an achievement right there :)

What did you say no to recently?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I had recently expressed an ambition ride enough miles on my bicycle to earn a 1640 calorie large Sonic Peanut Butter Custard Concrete and stay within my calorie budget.

Riding today, at the furthest extent of my route, I came upon a Sonic. I said "No", because I had not verified that the time and calorie burn would earn the treat. I returned home, logged my exercise, and found that it did not.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I had recently expressed an ambition ride enough miles on my bicycle to earn a 1640 calorie large Sonic Peanut Butter Custard Concrete and stay within my calorie budget.

Riding today, at the furthest extent of my route, I came upon a Sonic. I said "No", because I had not verified that the time and calorie burn would earn the treat. I returned home, logged my exercise, and found that it did not.

How long were you riding?? Btw whatever that is it sounds so yummy! Good for you saying no.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It was altogether 2 hrs, 13 minutes. Still not enough.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I said no to take out a few times, better value to make my own dinner even tho I'm tired.

I said no to an invitation somewhere that I don't really want to go.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    To having my child's friend over today.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I say no to saying no often. I tell myself "no, don't do it, do not"...but often I end up doing whatever it was.
  • sandmande2007
    sandmande2007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I said no to Butter Pecan Ice Cream. It was tough but I walked away even though it was calling my name.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I said no to cream in my coffee. I am at a plateau :(
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I said no to Butter Pecan Ice Cream. It was tough but I walked away even though it was calling my name.

I admire your self control
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    TorStar80 wrote: »

What did you say no to recently?

A job. I'm holding out for a management position.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I said no to myself for wanting to walk...I'm pushing myself to run.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling at the moment :confounded: but I did say no to the chips that were offered with my sandwich.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I said no to drugs

Me too! I mean i dont usually say yes to them, but I did say no
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    nuthin'
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I said no to one-piece swimsuits!!! Since losing 43 lbs I've only worn bikinis the past 4 years and I tried on a one-piece yesterday and did not like how I looked at all, so I decided to get rid of all those swimsuits and only wear bikinis from now on, which is something I never ever dreamed I'd be doing, ever! B)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I said no to a third piece of chocolate cake yesterday. And I will probably say no to a second piece tonight after I eat one. So there's that.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I said no to drugs
    Me too! I mean i dont usually say yes to them, but I did say no

Chances are, if you're talking to drugs, you're probably already on drugs.