Bringing sexy back - I dare myself

Options
:smile: hey all. insanity of loosing so called " baby fat" after pregnancy 3yrs later. was i really thinking it was magically going to fall off and i would fit back into a size zero lol. NOT HAPPENING lol :sad:
oh well eating healthy is making a difference to how i feel and breath. the results a minimal but there are some results daily.
realisation: YOU HAVE GOT TO DO THE WORK. it will pay off.:laugh: :happy:

Replies

• Natalievh
    Options
    :smile: hey all. insanity of loosing so called " baby fat" after pregnancy 3yrs later. was i really thinking it was magically going to fall off and i would fit back into a size zero lol. NOT HAPPENING lol :sad:
    oh well eating healthy is making a difference to how i feel and breath. the results a minimal but there are some results daily.
    realisation: YOU HAVE GOT TO DO THE WORK. it will pay off.:laugh: :happy:
  • Coach2010
    Options
    Welcome! Yep, work it is...but it's a joy to get control of exercise, sound eating, blood pressure, and energy.

Keep the dialog going with the MFP on your journey...the folks are great, and are an inspiration to all.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    i have 2 babies worth of flub to lose so i feel your pain. We can and WILL do it!!

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! It's gonna pay off. What they say is true....you get out of it, what you put into it. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Natalievh
    Options
    :happy: thanks i am so excited that i started doing something. How you finding things
  • Natalievh
    Options
    thanks Nyja33 i see you also started last month. hows things going for you. its been hard work but i have great hope that if i keep it up i have nothing to loose but the fat L:laugh: L
  • jillb2727
    Options
    I have a 3yr old too, & just couldn't figure out why the "baby weight" was still there. Since joining MFP, it has helped me become thinner & healthier than I was before I got pregnant. I am not done yet but getting there.

You will do this! Good luck! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Natalievh
    Options
    Vonza- those babies made us FLABULOUS L:laugh: L however beautiful they are. its wonderful to be a parent but the myths surrounding motherhood is amazing. i gained most of the weight just by never having time for myself and in the rush around grabbing whatever wherever and Happy Meals become part of life. now i get my son to be my weights and feed him carrot sticks too. instead of french fries. and play ball. i have resorted to sitting on my exercise bike while watching tv which makes a half and hour go realy fast. :flowerforyou: happy mothers day to you seeing we mother hard a work in love life and as mommies. keep it up it benefits both yourself, yuor lover mmmmm something to look at but mostly our kids. we prolong our lives when we stay healthy.:happy:
  • Natalievh
    Options
    wow your weight loss is incredible!!!! WELL DONE!!:flowerforyou: keep it up. i realised its a complete life change indeed.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    i have 2 babies worth of flub to lose so i feel your pain. We can and WILL do it!!

Good Luck :flowerforyou:

Oh my goodness, and your babies are SO CUTE!!!!

Natalie - welcome and good luck!
  • CassieNic
    Options
    good luck! i also have a 3yo and a brand new little 3mo. great inspiration...those little monsters. :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.