Which brands do you LOVE?

We all have our favorite food brands. Mine? Halo Top, Quest Nutrition, WholeMe Foods, Enlightened, Larabar and Lily's Sweets. What brands are YOU loyal to?

Replies

• DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    I have a few food allergies, so I tend to shop with brands that label very well and are clear with cross contamination details. I like Kroger brand, Mission Foods, Annie's Homegrown, Enjoy Life, Wallaby Yogurt, and Aunt Millie's.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    I'm cheap, I don't care about brands or brand loyalty.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 431 Member
    Aunt Millie's.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    Aunt Millie's.

Had to look up Aunt Millies. Interesting.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I love my brand. Yours is on you. Theirs is on them.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I like Hail Merry, Halo Top, Morningstar Farms, Perrier, and a maybe regional (?) grocery brand called Mama Lupe (for chips and low carb tortillas).
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Talenti, Fage, and Sargento
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    I love Liberte yogurt, their coconut flavour is my absolute fave (and I'm hoping they're not another company who fallen to the non-GMO garbage).
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    I don't really look at the brand. Just the price. I'm cheap that way.
    But I guess Ferrero Nutella is one brand I tend to stick to
  • leanitup123
    I like Hail Merry, Halo Top, Morningstar Farms, Perrier, and a maybe regional (?) grocery brand called Mama Lupe (for chips and low carb tortillas).

Love Hail Merry!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Usuallly, I take what's cheapest, especially when it comes to things that generally taste the same no matter the brand, like crackers and produce. I do, however, like Enlightened Ice Cream and Quest Nutrition, and I stock up when they're on sale.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Yeah, Morningstar Farms makes the best veggie "meat" products. Never disappoints. I've tried others and they just don't compare.
  • leanitup123
    Yeah, Morningstar Farms makes the best veggie "meat" products. Never disappoints. I've tried others and they just don't compare.

Really? I'm loyal to BEYOND's products
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

Really? I'm loyal to BEYOND's products

That's my personal favorite too. Their Beyond Burger is amazing.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited July 2017
    I would say Halo Top, Luna (I love their protein bars), La Croix sparkling water and Trutein (or Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard) for protein powders. I also really prefer King Arthur flours when baking or making pizza crusts. I have tried different brands, but there is something about the King Arthur stuff that just bakes better.

The rest, I am not super picky about brand.
  • LewlynnMergraine
    LewlynnMergraine Posts: 5 Member
    Graze snacks, Winiary tartare sauce (I just don't like its calories, but sometimes I don't care), Alpro and Arla for lactose free products.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    I like Quest as well.

I went to the mall to buy myself a bar for lunch and was disappointed to find one corner of it was moldy! I contacted Quest on Facebook and they apologized and promptly sent me 12 new bars of my favourite flavours for free. Great customer service.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    I Love chips and they are my weakness over sweets. I love Kettle brand chips (honey dijon and jalapeno flavors rock) and love, love, love Beanitos, specifically the Sweet Thai Chili and Hint of Lime flavors. Plus, the Beanitos have a decent amount of protein :)
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Lindt.