The Great Northern Adventure | Canada

Options
Salutations! I'm 5'5", 29F, and SW 180, GW 145.

This year I moved 1000+ km from my home town, relinquished attending my black belt exam after 10+ yrs in Karate, took a new position in my career and got a bit closer to one day settling down and having a family. Although the change is awesome, it has been very challenging, and what I used to do isn't an option up where I am now. (The closest dojo is 2.5hrs one way.)

My work takes me in and out of the office, but often includes a lot of vehicle travel or sitting at my desk, so my workouts tend to be after work.

I have been dealing with LGS/food allergies/auto immune disease struggles all my life, so some days are one day at a time. Trying to stay motivated day in and day out, in spite of my health has been an often lonely and arduous road.

So in the midst of this change, I am looking to come at it with a fresh focus, new tactics and hopefully some encouragement too. I was at my smallest about 3-ish years ago and would like to get back there in a healthy, holistic, strong and sustainable way.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or encouragement that would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!! :)

Replies

• ruffryderr
    ruffryderr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you ever looked into Keto Diet?
  • wyominghuntress
    wyominghuntress Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new position!
  • chasingdusk
    chasingdusk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ruffryderr wrote: »
    Have you ever looked into Keto Diet?
    ruffryder, no I have not. I've only really heard about it recently and don't know a whole lot about it. I will have to check it out! Thank you for the suggestion! I'll let you know if I decide to try it!