Calculate how long you been doing this and how much you've l

Options
This may sound daft but I hadn't done this yet.

How long you been here / how much you've lost.

For me that puts my weight loss at 1.875lbs a week, more than the 1.5lbs goal I set. I need to stop stressing and worrying about my daily weight and trust the system works.

Throwing this out there for anyone who hasn't checked this either, if you have ignore my stupidity lol =]

Replies

• leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I hadn't done this yet but very revealing. I've been here 22 weeks and lost 22lbs. Despite me being set to 2lbs a week I am obviously more comfortable with 1lb a week!

If I project 1lb a week forward, I'll reach my goal June 2012. That's fine with me!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Cool.... you made me realize that I lost 40 pounds in 30 weeks.. hey I am very happy with that.....Thank you
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have been here for 6 weeks and average a 1.416666 lbs a week. I'll take that! :)
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    21 weeks as of this past Monday, 46 lbs gone, I can handle that, plateau for the past month or not! Esp since I was set at 1lb a week!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 35-40 days. I've lost nearly 16 pounds. That equates to 0.4-0.45 pounds lost every day, or 2.8-3.15 pounds per week.

Dang. That's pretty awesome.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I've been here for about 9 weeks, and lose about 1.777777 (average) weekly!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have been hear about 12 weeks I just did the math 1.25 lbs a week on average
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    16 pounds, 5 weeks
    3.2 pounds a week...
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    6 months and 19lbs lost so that's about 0.7lbs per week.

Although I have been at this same weight for almost 2 months now so 4 months and 19lbs lost is 1.2lbs per week!

I am trying to shift another 3lbs but it just isn't happening !!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    29.5 pounds in 31 weeks. So .95 pounds a week. Considering my goal has been a half pound a week or less for the past two months, that's pretty good. :tongue:
  • mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    =]

Happy im not the only one that hadnt done this yet lol !

Check out the stats guys!!!! We're clearly awesome! x
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Never thought to do it. 25 weeks, 47lbs. I believe that's 1.88 lbs. a week, not bad!:smile:
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    12 weeks, 18 pounds = 1.5 pounds per week! Woohooo!!!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be the only one that sucks:

22 weeks and around 10 lbs (less currently). That's about .45 lbs / week, but the scale hasn't moved in months. I honestly don't know how I'm sticking with it!

Now I'm bummed :(
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    I've been here nine weeks, and lost about 2.2lbs a week! Awesome, I had it set for a 1lb loss per week.
  • Hartach
    Hartach Posts: 18
    Options
    I've been here 11 weeks. I've lost 20 pounds. It was 22 until I weighed today :( That's 1.82 pounds a week, .26 a day. Does make you feel better to see your weekly results. Especially when you just weighed in and went the wrong way. If I keep this up I should lose another 40 pounds before 2012!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    MFP Journey 16 weeks and have lost 28LB. That equals 1.72lbs per week. I'll take that anytime. As a whole I have been on a my weight loss journey for a total of 39 weeks and have lost 75lbs which averages out to 1.92lbs per week since I started to keep track.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 15 weeks and lost 8 lbs, which is about 1/2 lb per week.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've been here 21 weeks and have lost 19 pounds - that's just under 1 pound per week. I'm pretty good with that considering I had a major setback late March/early April with vacation and illness.

Great perspective!
  • Nancyhusanu
    Options
    I've been here almost 12 weeks, and have lost 22 lbs, so that equals about 1.8 lbs a week if my math is correct!