Mummies Who Have Lost

Options
Looking for some inspiration of mummies who have lost their mum tum! Seriously needing some inspiration and knowing I can get rid of it!

Replies

• SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the results of others. I'm at least 40 pounds (and some significant recomp) away from losing mine and that's after I've lost more than 40 pounds below my prepregnant weight. I was huge before I got pregnant. My highest weight was in the second level of obese for my height, and I'm now overweight for my height.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You can add me and we can lose ours together :) I just lost the weight from my pregnancy with my 1 year old and I'm almost down to prepregnancy weight from my 3 year old, then I have to lose the weight I put on when I met my husband. I've lost around 45lbs and have another 15-20lbs left :) it's not easy but we can definitely do it!!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump! Count me in for inspiration!

Looking to loose around 15lbs to get back to pre preg weight of 145lbs.
    My boy is almost 2 and I know I just need to be more dedicated.

Im on week 2 of Jillian Michaels bodyshred so she'll hopefully keep me motivated!
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the mom of a 2 year old and I've been on MFP since February I've lost 30 pounds so far which is almost 10 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. I have another 12ish to meet my ultimate goal. It's possible to get fit and get your body back just focus on what you can do today and try to stay positive. I took lots of photos along the way to help me stay motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend I'm pretty active on here and love having any extra support.

The best part hasn't been necessarily the weight loss but the fitness gains. I love being able to have the energy for my son, now instead of him wearing me out, I wear him out!
  • Chelly0126
    Chelly0126 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    4 weeks post partum.
    218 lbs after delivery. 185 pre-pregnancy.
    Staying positice is the hardest part.
  • ECE1234
    ECE1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    21 months post baby
    Pregnancy weight : 197lbs
    Before: 132lbs
    Now : 140lbs

2 babies and hypothyroidism

Hopefully I can teach my goal of 125lbs
  • acardone
    acardone Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Pre-pregnant weight: 64kg / 155lbs
    Full term weight: 79kg / 191lbs
    Current weight: 66kg / 160lbs
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Pre-pregnancy weight was 64kg
    Weight at 42-ish weeks was 76kg
    Weight at 18.5 weeks post-partum is 61.8kg
    Goal weight is 58kg

I'm not doing anything special besides breastfeeding as much and for as long as my little person needs. Oh and I wear her in a wrap or carrier for a couple of hours most days a week.
  • exmalobono
    exmalobono Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's so inspiring to read about all of u guys! Until now I thought I was the only person on the planet that was over 200lbs after pregnancy. Thank u!
  • JamieAmble
    JamieAmble Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had my 7th baby last November with my sixth the prior November. In my earlier years of babies it was easy to drop weight but at 41 not so much. Twice the effort for half the results :) Like all of you, I have a busy house and a stressful job with a commute but I am committed to setting a good example for my kids and my patients regarding the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me!
  • dezindiva
    dezindiva Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me. One year postpartum. I can give fitness advice to pregnant women and postpartum.

qa5iona4nioj.jpg

You look amazing! Im 10 months PP and struggling. Any advice is welcome.

Before pregnancy I was 145
    Last weigh in at 39 weeks was 213lbs...i didnt weigh again and went a full 2 weeks over
    Current weight at 168.6... So 22lbs to go...but its been stalled with little movement for 3 months.
    I just dropped my food cals to 1450/day. Doing Jillian Michaels Shred. Day 30 this friday. Thwn gonna start Ripped in 30 and 5 X 5 strength training program.