Shorties like me under 5'5 positive vibes only!

Options

Replies

• ana_varn
    ana_varn Posts: 98 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    5'1'' here and I am trying to lose a couple of pounds I regained. I've lost over 100 lbs and it's totally possible!!! :smiley: all of you, feel free to add me <3
  • madisonagarcia
    madisonagarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and trying to get to my next mini goal. I don't know if there's a weight I'm aiming for, it's more or less how I feel about myself. Feel free to add me!
    Starting weight: 157
    Current weight: 130
    Next goal weight: 125
    Ultimate goal: 115?
    I've been using portion control and increasing my daily activity.
  • ericalillykristene
    ericalillykristene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm dying to lose the 3-5 lbs in back and stomach been trying so hard it's so hard as you get older!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hey all i found an app that does exactly what this post does....find your twin. It's called TwinBody. It's pretty awesome. You can filter people by age, weight loss goals, height, and starting weight.I'm on there with the same name.
  • leratoseh
    leratoseh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, I'm also chef and I'm 5'4. I know how it feels when it comes to the food and I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds and feel healthy. Hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I make the mark. I'm 5'5" and need to ideally lose 50 pounds, but I've set my mpf goal at 40 pounds. Please add me if you'd like! That goes for anyone else on this thread!
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'3.5".... i feel the struggle... ugg
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and about half way to my goal, last pounds are the hardest! Feel free to add me :)
  • mfreetofly2017
    mfreetofly2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of this group of shorties. I'm 5'3 and need to lose another 25 lbs. My starting weight was 149 and my goal is 125. I've only been on MFP for a week, but down 4 lbs far so I'm very encouraged to keep going.
  • Rachetpeg
    Rachetpeg Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5 looking to go from 115 to 107lbs... I would love to add other short folk to motivate each other and help keep me on track as I keep losing and regaining! It's so easy to undo the hard work when you're short! Feel free to add me :)
  • jenniferj0417
    jenniferj0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    How is everyone? I lost my way and motivation about a month ago. Today I sucked it up and decided to get back on track. I would love to see where everyone is at on their journey so far. Unfortunately I have to start all over again
  • StayOutOfTheKitchenPls
    Options
    I'm 5"4. I'm looking to lose 15-30lbs. Feel free to add me !
  • bossymom15
    bossymom15 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm just treading water....haven't gained haven't lost. Trying to get back to tracking more regularly and I need to cut back on the wine!!! Feel free to add me.
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my doctor tried to take an inch away and tell me I was 5'3". I fought back and made the nurse re-measure! :lol:

One motivation related to being short: My 6'3" boyfriend always calls me "tiny" and "little one", which makes me feel precious. Lately, when he's been calling me those nicknames, I felt bad because I do NOT feel tiny or little AT ALL. I love that he still sees me that way, but I want to feel that way too.
  • Vynex
    Vynex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'4 here! Looking to lose 30 pounds for now...but the ultimate goal is being under 200. Add me if ya like, just starting back and would like the support, and also to give some as well!
  • armourmommy1214
    armourmommy1214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft!and wanting to lose 50 also! My weight is the same up and down and while I am not a chef my hobby is to cook so I make big meals and taste as I go. I have no tips lol maybe chew gum so you won't want to taste and play music to dance with cooking
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    5'4. Totally is easier to gain weight! On the plus side, when we lose weight it shows a lot quicker on us than someone who is 5'10. I am 3 lbs away from my goal weight (which I may lower another 5 lbs, I didnt expect to make it...EVER) and it is so hard to get down there because I can't help but eat at maintenance levels!
  • jaricayork
    jaricayork Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 before I had my baby I was at a perfect weight but now I just feel fat all the time. I decided it's time to change my view on my body.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5" and am working to lose the 5-7 pounds that have crept back. Glad I found this thread! Let's get it done!