"What would you do" situations

Options
13»

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    whomever it is that you're passing, be sure to give them a nice lil' playful swat on their backside as you pass on by.

I'm pretty sure this has happened to me
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I pretty much always do A but might give 'em a small smile or nod, definitely not grumpy face as I pass. I'd do B if the space was pretty tight, like in a small store aisle I always say excuse me when passing someone even if I'm not remotely in their way.

I just can't handle C though, I am too impatient. Rather than do C I would probably turn around and go a totally different longer route to avoid being stuck behind the person. I do that usually if they're slow because of age or disability because I don't wanna seem TOO much like a jerk.
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A, but only because I'd rather not speak to them. Not in a rude way either, I wouldn't take offense if A was done to me
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    What about when you need an item at the grocery store and someone is standing right in front of where you need to be? Do you push on in and get what you need, or act like you're really looking at something else until they move out of the way?

This is the kind of situation where my husband makes me be the one to say, "excuse me, sorry, I just need that right there," because he thinks people will be less angry at a cute girl then they will at a 30 something year old man lol

Well, your husband is right.