Options
2»

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Raderl2010 wrote: »
    SaraPEN_85 wrote: »
    I got CoolSculpting and I am so pleased with my results! I just could not lose my mommy pooch! I was working out and eating healthy but nothing was helping. My results are fabulous and fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes now and even need to by some pants a size smaller. The pain was minimal and I was able to get back to working out just a week after my treatment! Realself.com is a great resource if you are thinking about having it. There are great before and after pics and reviews seem honest and legit. I am even thinking about getting my double chin and bra fat treated! Good luck!

Do you have any before/after pics? I'm seriously considering doing this for my belly pooch.

you have to be a low body fat before most places will do the cool sculpting and its expensive and done in more than one treatment. you will also have to prevent weight gain or all the results will go out the window,same thing with lipo.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Why does a ONE year old thread come back?
  • ayuri17
    ayuri17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is for people who are already thin and don't need/want to lose weight but have 1 problem area. For example someone who is size 2 but has a bit of stomach flab that just won't go away. It is the way to spot reduce (since dieting/exercising can't).
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Please don't try this at home. Someone a while back posted trying doing it with an ice pack on her belly. :anguished:

But that was great!