New and Looking for Support

Options
Fit2B135
Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
I have 50 lbs to lose. I'm down 13 pounds since January 1st. However, I'm tired of losing and gaining the same 5 pounds over and over.

Replies

• SH0985
    SH0985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Totally understand your pain! Good luck with your goals!
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I truly understand I was on here not even a year ago and had lost the weight and gained it all back plus more. I have 40 pounds to lose to be where I would like. I want to be healthy and fit but not skinny keep my Puerto Rican curves lol. Feel free to add me
  • meg01121984
    meg01121984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fit2B135 wrote: »
    I have 50 lbs to lose. I'm down 13 pounds since January 1st. However, I'm tired of losing and gaining the same 5 pounds over and over.

I'm with you I don't mind the loss being slow I just wanted to see it happening and bouncing back and forth on those 5 pounds is frustrating but your still here you can do it
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm Joy from California. It is my second time here, in 2012 I lost 20+ lbs. and kept it off quite a few years until I had to take a medication and gained it back plus some. It has been a rough year for me, feel free to read my profile, but I am determined to stay focused on health and exercise. I have some great friends on here but we can never have too many. I'd love to get to know you and walk our journeys together, I'm on daily. Blessings...Joy :)
  • Daylitor
    Daylitor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been there, went through the same thing for years until I completely changed my diet, focused on just eating properly, counting my calories etc. Hope you continue to move forward with your goals, never give up...take each day as it comes, and be patient, it'll work out for you!
  • gjoycie1
    gjoycie1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Helena from the UK. Feel free to add me!! I need support too