Would like to have more friends on here to follow ( females only)

Options

Replies

• jjxo___
    jjxo___ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, I need some motivation. I seem to be slacking a little. I feel like I'll get back that motivation by seeing others work through their healthy journey. I'm also new to this side of MFP
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :) Hello! Everyone can add me as well. I love to motivate and be motivated. We can all help each other to reach our goals
  • kels_lyn14
    kels_lyn14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need more friends also! I just started on MFP a few days ago and haven't really connected with anyone yet. I'm working towards losing 40 pounds before my wedding next April!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone free to add me!
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm Joy from California. It is my second time here, in 2012 I lost 20+ lbs. and kept it off quite a few years until I had to take a medication and gained it back plus some. It has been a rough year for me, feel free to read my profile, but I am determined to stay focused on health and exercise. I have some great friends on here but we can never have too many. I'd love to get to know you and walk our journeys together. Feel free to add me!! Blessings...Joy :)
  • selanicolas
    selanicolas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me!! i want to lose about 20 pounds before mid september and we can all def encourage eachother!!
  • almac1322
    almac1322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You ladies can add me, as well. I just started, but I log every day.
  • khicks137
    khicks137 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log every day and am also looking for more women to follow. Feel free to add me! I'd love to have some more people to motivate/feel motivated by. (:
  • kdjrodgers
    kdjrodgers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I would love the motivation of a community as support. I am starting this journey back to health. For the first time in my life, I'm outgrowing clothing. I need a reset. I am a 43 year old mother of three boys... I have never had to think about weight before, but as I get older, things are changing...
  • kmlige
    kmlige Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone to your mfp friends?
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    kmlige wrote: »
    How do you add someone to your mfp friends?

Tap the person's name, then tap the name again on the pop up, and then it takes you to their page and it should have an add friend button. :)
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello! I love to be added and the rest of you ladies feel free to add me as well. I love seeing how people are doing and what they are eating!
  • Sofia814
    Sofia814 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to posting as well! I would love some new friends! Go ahead and add me if you would like and anyone else on this thread that is looking for support and motivation :)
  • tothewaistline
    tothewaistline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, recently picked up this app again. I'm on a mission, if you'd like to connect to share dietary tips and or exercise let's! You can also follow me on Instagram @getdownwiththeorient wyfg21fk3lh2.jpg
    uxp9ajhnygkd.jpg
  • megan071
    megan071 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to make friends on here with similar goals! I am back for a 2nd time. In 2012-14 I was at my heaviest- 205 lbs. I am an athlete and have always been in shape but I allowed "college life" to take me up to the heaviest and most depressed I have ever been. I got on track and found meditation, yoga, and running. Lost 35 lbs and got down to 170 and fit. I truly started cherishing myself. Now here I am, married in 2015, had my two yr old son and my 8 month old daughter, took on two teenage children, and forgot all about me. I am at 195 now but working hard to find my meaning, myself, again. Losing weight is important to us all obviously, but my goal is to find my new self and to take care of her before its too late. I need new friends to support and be supported by for this new journey :) Add me!
  • hannahsiobhan2017
    hannahsiobhan2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girls feel free to add me & I'll do the same. I've had this app for a while but have decided use it properly now ☺️ we can help support each other. I think my stuff is open, please let know if not. Going be logging in everyday. Start as mean go on
  • CXE2017
    CXE2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for some active friends on here. Please feel free to add me!
  • MrsfitNJ
    MrsfitNJ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, Im on daily, log and have an open diary. I'm down 36 lbs since April and need to loose about 60 more :) anyone feel free to add me as well
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm back again and looking for friends to keep me motivated!
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for more friends to help keep me on track!
    Been on this journey going on 2 years but I'm having trouble staying on track!
    Thank you