You Know You're an MFP Addict When...

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This is all so true.

But most importantly, when you talk to your MFP friends more that your real life friends...
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    when the entire work day is gone and you haven't accomplished one thing because all you have done is browse MFP all day.

Also, when you get home and don't have a computer and think "wish I could log on to MFP right now.." that's bad.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I’m using MFP talk in regular conversations. For instance: I’m telling my co-workers “WTG!” and this is a “NSV!” when we finish project’s on time… and they have no idea what I’m talking about. lol... :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    ... someone asks how you're doing and you respond with something along the lines of, "Great! I've lost # pounds since my last weigh-in"
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    when your friend comes in the house with a bag of fast food and says....don't say anything I already know what you're thinking! I needed it. Then I respond with my if you'd use MFP you may not need that fast food!
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    ALL of the ABOVE

and

wishing the people that I chit chat with on here were my friends here at home that I could HANG with!

MFP friends and fellow message board posters "GET" me and that's an AWESOME feeling....:heart:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    When u keep it logged in 24/7 and check the news feed 3-4 tines day...

When you stay up all night because it's more fun on the threads at that time of day as your MFP friends are in a different time zone.....stopped doing that now as it was exhausting me!

Like seeing other people's success stories.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You log on to the website before you are even out of bed in the morning and its the last thing you close out of at the end of the day when you are crawling back into the bed!

I do that too!!

Sue :smile: x
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    when you spend most of your life moving boats on Google maps hahahahaha
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Feel yourself checking facebook less and MFP more

Facebook addict here

This is me exactly! LOL
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    All of the above (except moving boats....;-)) PLUS when you DREAM that MFP is a real, physical place and we're all having a party. Except Lee, who's stuck in the damn boat room, moving them around....:laugh:
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    When you get excited about scanning a barcode on the 100 calorie pack you just ate and adding it to your diary...
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    These are great and I found too many that are applicable! LOL!!
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you log your morning coffee before you DRINK your morning coffee
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    you log your morning coffee before you DRINK your morning coffee

Haha! Guilty!
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    You find pure, absolute joy of weighing yourself in the AM, going to the bathroom, then weighing yourself again!

.....or am I just crazy? :laugh:

THIS ^^^^^ SOOOOO THIS!!! X
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    when your still on MFP when on your holidays, yip guilty as charged.
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    I so do this....and a whole lot more.:tongue: Like when u run and pass people on the street you want to ask them do they use MFP. Or get to work and you log on and keep your screen minimized all day at work before you even clock in. Now thats crazy but I cant help it.....
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    when you keep it open all day at work just to see what everyone else is doing...

oh and i haven't updated facebook in ages...

So i'm not the only one then :laugh:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You go on vacation where there is no internet or phone reception and you're willing to drive somewhere that does just so that you don't lose your daily log in count and so that you can log your calories for the day! Been there, done that! (camping) I also have friends that have been on cruises and lost over a years worth of daily log in's and have had to start over (bummer!).