Over 200 Lbs to lose...looking for friends in the same boat

Options
2»

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have 130 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just heard about this website and want to find friends that are busy working on their goals to lose a substantial amount of weight...or have lost a substantial amount.

I'll send you a friend request. I joined MFP in January of this year looking to lose about 120 pounds and I am down 87 pounds so far. Here's a before and current photo of me and hope it's gives others hope and inspiration. It does me to look at how far I've come. Still 40 more to go! We can all do this together.

I welcome friends on this journey anytime :-)

FatPicture2.jpg
    012.jpg
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 150lbs to lose! Feel free to add me.
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    I'm in a very similar boat, and always looking for more friends/support, so feel free to add me. Strength in numbers!
  • phylliskturner
    Options
    Hello I'm in the same boat. I need to loose about 150# to be at my ideal goal weight, but I only plan to try to loose about 130# . Where do you live I'd love to have a buddy to work out and walk with.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    ME! Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i started out with 206 to lose a month ago. now i'm at 185 to lose. feel free to add me if you want.
    it's quite a journey, but if you track what you eat, exercise(no matter how much or how little at first) and just remember, it's going to take time, you'll get there!
    YOU CAN DO IT! welcome to the site! :happy:
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am over 200.. Looking to lose at least 88-90lbs (I dont want to be to skinny) Feel free to add me.. The more support the better!
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me!
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm on the same type of journey. Started with about 200 to lose, now at about 170 to lose.
  • landorki
    landorki Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    just showing you can do it..........I lost 145 lbs in 15 months, read my profile and bio under my photo..........you can do it, just stay focused and dont give in

add me as a friend, I can help if you need a few tips.........Im not a professional, just some one who found reasons to suceed, and not excuses to fail..............Lloyd

Great Job! I am adding you too!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started needing to lose 133lbs and now I am down to 48lbs to lose...you can do it!!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    just showing you can do it..........I lost 145 lbs in 15 months, read my profile and bio under my photo..........you can do it, just stay focused and dont give in

add me as a friend, I can help if you need a few tips.........Im not a professional, just some one who found reasons to suceed, and not excuses to fail..............Lloyd

I second that. Add Lloyd as a friend. He's encouraging and inspiring. After seeing what he did, it reinforced my efforts to get off my blood pressure meds ... and I did it and I've lost over 60 lbs and down over 110 lbs from my all time high. It can be done.
  • TammyThrasher
    Options
    hI, I am there with you, i have along way to go myself, we can do this, you're not alone.
  • crzymom04
    crzymom04 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to loose long road but with all everyone support we can all do it together.
    Good Luck everyone
  • buttonmoons
    Options
    On my way to 100...happy to add x
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    I'm right there with you, it's going to be a great day when all of us wake up & look in the mirror & see a totally different person. When I exercise I imagine Bob Harper & Jillian Michaels encouraging me on & pushing me to the limit. You can reach your goal, Go for it !!
  • guatedina
    guatedina Posts: 8
    Options
    I have 100 to go- feel free to add me...
  • mistyaiken
    mistyaiken Posts: 13
    Options
    i need to loose 151 lbs and i need friends too thanks feel free to add me
  • alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not quite 200lbs- but I've set my target quite low- feel free to add me tho