Brazil Butt Lift start 8/1

Options
So I am going to start doing the Brazil Butt Lift DVDs on Monday (I am just going to go by the days in the guide and it recommends starting on Monday). SO who is in with me?? I was thinking we can take some before pics and just track our progress AND keep each other motivated (something I will NEED!!!!) :). I turn 32 tomorrow and my goal is to be healthier and more fit in my 30s then I was in my 20s! If you are interested in joining me, just friend me! We can SO do this!!!!!!!

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have the DVD set already. Cardio Axe is a favorite of mine. That's the workout I've uesd the most. Are you following the food plan as well?

Forgot to add that I'll be doing the Classic workout.
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    VERY effective workout! I've been doing it since October and it totally works. =D

Count me in.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Happy Birthday! How do I find out about the Brazil Butt Lift? Sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about it.
  • lilcrittert
    lilcrittert Posts: 105
    Options
    Where can I buy the DVD's? Also, is it a realistic exercise plan....that is can people at any level do it? I have absolutely NO butt...since I've lost 79 lbs I can feel the bones through against a hard chair now and it HURTS!!! I think my body would look much more balanced and my back wouldn't look at wide if I had a tush. If this is something that works and well (even if I'm new to "organized" exercise) I will join you guys!!!! Thanks for the feedback!
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    You can buy them through Beachbody (you can find a link on my profile for the site) . You can also find them on Amazon. Regardless of where you buy them, make sure they are the atuthentic set and not pirated.
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I think it can be modified for a beginner. Most workouts can be made easier or more challenging. See if you can find some clips on You Tube to see if the workout is for you. The cardio is so much fun in this workout!!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have the DVD set already. Cardio Axe is a favorite of mine. That's the workout I've uesd the most. Are you following the food plan as well?

I am not planning on following the food plan...it is just too hard. I have 2 kids and my husband is stationed in Korea right now so I cannot cook 2 different meals. I am just going to do the workouts and continue to count my calories and watch what I eat :)

I think I am doing the Slim and Lift...I need to check when I get home, I forget...haha.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Thank for the info. I'll check it out.
  • spiralgirl71
    Options

I am not planning on following the food plan...it is just too hard. I have 2 kids and my husband is stationed in Korea right now so I cannot cook 2 different meals. I am just going to do the workouts and continue to count my calories and watch what I eat :)

I think I am doing the Slim and Lift...I need to check when I get home, I forget...haha.

That makes me feel better because, even though my husband is in the house, I don't have the time or desire to cook 2 different meals.
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join ladies! I bought the BBL a couple months ago but haven't done it consistently. Glad to have a team going! So everyone is starting tomorrow? Pics, or at least full measurements are a great idea!!
  • KelliH729
    Options
    Yup we start tomorrow!!! Woohoo :)

I am planning on doing measurements and pictures tonight.
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't have a HRM yet, is anyone familiar w/ the average cals burned in each section?

Excited but nervous..:) Thx & good luck! <3
    'Combo/Classic Solution'
    Sd: 8/1/11
    Sw: 138.8lbs
    BMI: 24.6
    Bust: 36.5". Chest: 32.5"
    Waist: 27.5". Hips: 38.5"
    Thighs: L: 21.5" R: 21.25"
    Calves: L: 14.25" R: 14.25"
    Upper Arms: L: 10.5" R: 10.5"
    Lower Arms: L: 9.25" R: 9.25"
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wish I could join you . I want to get these dvds but just can't afford them yet.
  • KelliH729
    Options
    I am not sure about the calorie burn but I will wear my HR monitor tomorrow and let you know :) here are my starting stats:

Start Date: 8/1/11
    Start Weight: 147
    BMI: 25.2
    Waist: 31.5
    Hips: 42
    Thighs: 23

I think I am doing the Slim and Lift version :)
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I will be working out tonight after work. I'll do my measurements right before.
    Good luck everyone!!
  • KelliH729
    Options
    I will be working out tonight after work. I'll do my measurements right before.
    Good luck everyone!!

I am doing mine tonight too...I will have a crap load of cardio done. I do Zumba on Mon, Tue and Wed. I could probably do without the Cardio one but I will follow the program the right way I think :)
  • KelliH729
    Options
    Well day 1 is down...I switched to the Classic version. My legs feel like jello and my abs hurt. I am not sure how many calories I burned...I am just going to log it as strength I think...
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    Day 1 is done and I did Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck.

I'm going to use my ticker to follow my weight. As of start date 8/1, it reads 3 pounds lost.

Here are my starting measurements. I'm shaped really odd and have a high apple butt.

Hips were 44 inches
    Thighs were 24 inches
    Waist 39 inches (OMG)
  • spiralgirl71
    Options
    I'm doing day 2 today. I had a food reaction yesterday and was out of commission. I will catch up by the first rest day. The back of my thighs are still sore from Monday.