Scale suggestions please??

Options
samarhefka2551
samarhefka2551 Posts: 15 Member
edited July 2017 in Getting Started
Ok, my scale is screwing with me...
I totally understand fluctuating here and there but my scale is out of control. One day or will say __6.2 (always .2) then the next day it says __4.4 (always .4) then the next day back to __6.2 then __5.6 (always .6) .... yesterday it was __4.4 and today __5.6. So I decided to step on it 5 times in a row....giving me 5 different numbers within seconds of each other including changing based on which doot I put on it first.... maybe if the ._ number changed I wouldn't be so suspicious but it always ends on the same ones. I can't imagine that I would weigh __6.2 every other time I get on the scale...
All in all I don't trust the damn thing lol so I'm taking it to the range to teach it to count bullets. What scale do you recommend??
Thank you for your time

Replies

• Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Taylor brand is good. Available at most stores. First, check the batteries. Also, is it on carpet or tile? Even an uneven floor could cause problems.
  • samarhefka2551
    Options
    Taylor brand is good. Available at most stores. First, check the batteries. Also, is it on carpet or tile? Even an uneven floor could cause problems.

I'll check for that one. Mine has new batteries, on the bathroom floor, level and in the exact same spot for years...driving me crazy. Told me tonight that I weight the exact same as I did this morning......
  • GettinFitInMN
    GettinFitInMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers scale is very consistent on same day. Will say same weight 5 times in a row. Weight does fluctuate from day to day, that's very common. Could be water retention.
  • samarhefka2551
    Options
    Weight watchers scale is very consistent on same day. Will say same weight 5 times in a row. Weight does fluctuate from day to day, that's very common. Could be water retention.

I know fluctuating is common but that's the problem, the .__ doesn't fluctuate. It's always the same based on that the other number is. It's always __5.4 never __5.6 or __5.3 and so on for each number... plus I stood on it a bunch of times in a row and it gave me something different each time....pounds different....