Looking for some new friends

Options
liezziebeth
liezziebeth Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi all, I have been on MFP for a while and went back at at full force in January and managed to get a nice group of friends. Come July, many of these friends seem to have disengaged, but I am not nearly finished yet. Therefore I am looking for some new buddies. I feel it really helps me to stay accountable.
I don't follow any particular diet, I eat whatever I feel like eating (or cooking) and try to stick to a weekly calorie average intake of 1600 kcals. I do try to cook most of my meals myself. I try to exercise about 3-4 times a week, depending on my week. I do lots of walking, yoga, Pilates, bodypump, have a go at running now and then, it's quite varied. I post weekly blogs to keep myself on track and have quite some more weight to loose. If you feel that is something that resonates with you, feel free to add me as a friend :).

Replies

• Abnormal4now
    Abnormal4now Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started back up today. I kept putting it off, saying "I'll start tomorrow". Well tomorrow came and went for several months and now I'm ready.
  • Moobear214
    Moobear214 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Good luck with support
  • Notsohot7
    Notsohot7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • marashay001
    marashay001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also started working hard in January, took some time away in March, then came back and almost all my friends have disappeared. Please feel to add me!! I need some motivation.
  • babyphoenix
    babyphoenix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I have only a few friends on MFP, people that I know in real life, but I am the only one who posts every day and my feed is full of....me. And it's boring, lol. ;)
  • gjoycie1
    gjoycie1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me as a friend, I would love that. I have been counting Macros for a week so far. I exercise 4-6 days a week. I shoot for 6 but life happens. I am looking to lose weight and get more toned.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • CyclingRoadie6
    CyclingRoadie6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good thing going, but of course there is always the need to have a good support system in place. Feel free to add me, as I know I could use the extra kick in the a$% on occasion too.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    U can add me.