Weigh Ins

Options
So I was at the doc today getting my finger stitched up and a tetnus shot, and they weighed me when I got there. I weighed in for the first time for here on Monday and now its Thursday. I have lost since my initial weigh in, but how often do you weigh in and change your ticker? With water weight, etc how do you know you really lost that much?

Thanks!

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    They recommend only weighing in once a week and always at the same time of the day, like first thing in the morning.
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    Officially I weigh in once a week, but I've got into the (bad) habit of weighing every day.....but I'll only change my ticker if I've had the same weight for 2 days.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Officially I weigh in once a week, but I've got into the (bad) habit of weighing every day.....but I'll only change my ticker if I've had the same weight for 2 days.

I weigh 10 times a day lol..but I only care about my first weigh-in in the morning..and like Caroline..it only counts if its the same for 2 days..
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I got told by my trainer at the gym that weighing yourself is probably the worst one to use! Go on inches but if you have to weigh yourself, do it once a fortnight max! Your body flucuates so much and doing it everyday is just unhealthy as you're setting yourself up for bigger falls!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Tuesday mornings. So far (Knock on wood) I haven't weighed in more than that and have resisted temptation.
  • amanda07425
    amanda07425 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hahaha i weigh myself every morning after I wake up. I don't always change my ticker but there's no way that I can only do it once a week.. haha i'm too obsessed I guess! =P