Weight Loss to reduce Breast Size

Options
Wanting to be in touch with ladies who would like to be a smaller size! I was a 34 GG down to now 32G after starting in May. If anyone is on the same journey for the same reason Id love to hear from you

Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    It's not my sole reason but one of many wonderful effects of weight loss so far! After nursing my second child I was in a 38G for ages and ages. Having lost 25 pounds my greatest NSV was buying a warners bra from Walmart for the first time in 3 years! 36DD. After my last one came from a specialty shop an hour away from home and cost me $230 I am over the moon! I'm hoping to lose another 15 - 20 pounds and if I could get down to a 34 C I would be ecstatic.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was a 38HH (uk) when I started, now my 32G's are just half full.
    Editted cause mfp ate the rest of my comment.
    As I was saying, I kind of miss my big boobs books but I DON'T miss the back pain or not being able to button up shirts. Good luck to you!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    It's a bittersweet victory! Originally a 42 G-H, now a 34/36 DD. Clothes look a lot better on me without the giant cans, though.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    I relate. This was one of my biggest motivators -- inconvenient size for sports and for life, and related back pain. I started at 42G. 60 lbs later and I'm at 36DD. Things are much improved and I still have 20 more pounds to go. I'm hoping I'll see some more reduction, but at least they're proportional to my body now. My current thought is that I'll hit goal weight, maintain for two years, and then schedule a lift if necessary. I'm determined to have sporty boobs. :)
  • SheriffMichelle
    SheriffMichelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am currently 38DDD and I am trying to lose around 50+ pounds.

SW 220
    CW 213
    GW 165~ ish

I am really hoping that the boobs go down a bit. I have always been large chested, my whole family is, but I am so doneee. Haha.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was like a 36D and was just measured recently as a 34D. I wasn't aware at all my ribcage had shrunk, guess I had more back fat than I thought
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hey you.. I started out at 38 DD and now I'm a 36 A. Breasts are mostly fat so you'll lose them when you lose the fat.

Not true for everybody. Some breasts have more fat than mammary gland, others are equal in both, and some have more glandular tissue than fat. It is a genetic thing so losing body weight doesn't guarantee that she will lose a lot of breast tissue as well.
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Hey you.. I started out at 38 DD and now I'm a 36 A. Breasts are mostly fat so you'll lose them when you lose the fat.

I wish....4 stone down and gone from a 42c to a 38d....actually increased a cup.size.

But your boobs still shrank, just not as dramatically as your band. The cup size is just a code for the difference in inches between band and breast.

42C = 42" band & 45" breast

38D = 38" band & 42" breast
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    @TmacMMM
    We appear to be boob twins!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

not always true. Im the same cup size I was when I started but did lose a few band sizes(due to back fat).some women have fattier breast so they will lose size and some have denser tissue so they may not lose as much if any size,
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    When I started in my weight loss journey I was a 44 H... down over 100lbs... I am currently a 34 D... so it can happen...
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I lost about 2 cup sizes and am now a 34C/32D. However, they stayed mostly the same volume until the very end of my weight loss. (Seriously, I think my last 2 lbs came straight off my chest.) I love them smaller. Bras are so much more comfortable, and I'm much less self-conscious w/o a bra!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

not always true. Im the same cup size I was when I started but did lose a few band sizes(due to back fat).some women have fattier breast so they will lose size and some have denser tissue so they may not lose as much if any size,

same, it's about the ratio of breast tissue to fat. mine don't fluctuate much with my weight, they're also too dense for mammograms so i have to do ultrasounds instead. i don't mind though, i like 'em.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    just passing by to read about boobs
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

same, it's about the ratio of breast tissue to fat. mine don't fluctuate much with my weight, they're also too dense for mammograms so i have to do ultrasounds instead. i don't mind though, i like 'em.

Do you like your boobs or the ultrasound :D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »

Do you like your boobs or the ultrasound :D

honestly, both. mammograms hurt like hell! i don't know why nobody warned me!
  • __TMac__
    Options
    @TmacMMM
    We appear to be boob twins!

Lol! Boob twins FTW!
    jgnatca wrote: »
    This grandma is just popping in to say in my case it wasn't a reduction as much as a deflation.

Well, yeah. I'm 46 with 2 breastfed kids. Hence my desire for a lift. :)