Coming off vacation and it was delicious!

Options
Derf_Smeggle
Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
Tomorrow is a return to my (new) normal eating habits, after a week's debauchery. It was delicious and wonderful!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    What did you eat? Where did you go - was it an actual holiday, or just a diet break?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Pics, please
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Options
    What did you eat? Where did you go - was it an actual holiday, or just a diet break?
    This was an actual week off with travel back to the home state. I tend to hit a lot of restaurants with family and friends. There also seems to be a lot of liquor sampling... oh, yes. Lots and lots of drinks... I made friends with some new scotches.

Did manage to cycle 140 miles while I was in the home state. There are just some fantastic bicycle trails in the area, like 300 miles of paved trails.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Pics, please
    My new profile picture is me outside the Stewart tunnel outside of Madison, WI. Hit that one day on the way back.
  • wellsdavid20
    wellsdavid20 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I just actually came back from vacation and lost weight . I was 206 going to Hawaii and came back and weighed in today at 203. Did an hour or cardio daily , walked around Waikiki and only ate out once a day for dinner . My other meals were GNC lean shakes
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Options
    I just actually came back from vacation and lost weight . I was 206 going to Hawaii and came back and weighed in today at 203. Did an hour or cardio daily , walked around Waikiki and only ate out once a day for dinner . My other meals were GNC lean shakes
    Rock on!

I bumped from 202 to 207, but I expected and accepted before I left. Not sweating it because the homemade fruit pies and the Boston cream pie were delicious!