A Lame Asss In Need Of Friends (Lol dont even waste your time on this, keep scrolling)

Options
VeganHoe
VeganHoe Posts: 19 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
19 year old. Cool Af. Vegan. Actually Lame Af. Fat Kid. Depressed. Friendly.

Plums are so underrated. I *kitten* with plums heavy. I listen to cool music. I go to art college because having a secure job field is whack. Haven't combed my hair in 5 months, and my hair is so *kitten* cool. If you repeat any word enough times it sounds so weird. I've watched the Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World intro high on acid atleast 47 times in my life.

I also gym and sweat.

This is the coolest thing you've ever wasted your time reading so ADD ME!!!

Replies

• VeganHoe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lol so y'all just gon turn all my curse words into the world Kitten.
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    Unfortunately MFP is for adults only! :)
    What does that even mean. If that was in a literal way I turn 20 this July and age doesn't matter when you want to better yourself. Either way please don't be mean to me.

• emmaellery1989
    emmaellery1989 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You told people to scroll past? I'm guessing you're trying to be ironic?
  • zexetor
    zexetor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    VeganHoe wrote: »
    What does that even mean. If that was in a literal way I turn 20 this July and age doesn't matter when you want to better yourself. Either way please don't be mean to me.

And age doesn't matter when it comes down to acting like an adult, apparently.
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Really not a great way to introduce yourself if you are actually serious about losing weight and having friends on here.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    username: Veganhoe? :D:D
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    mom22dogs wrote: »
    Really not a great way to introduce yourself if you are actually serious about losing weight and having friends on here.

It's a joke. I don't like to live my life with a stick up my asss all the time. Who said I wasn't serious about bettering myself. This is who I am. If it bothered you that much you should have not commented. I can introduce myself anyway you don't have to comment if you don't want to be my friend.
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    You told people to scroll past? I'm guessing you're trying to be ironic?

Idk I just thought it would be cool to say and was hoping only cool defiant people would check it out but I only have people attacking me.
  • VeganHoe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    zexetor wrote: »
    VeganHoe wrote: »

And age doesn't matter when it comes down to acting like an adult, apparently.

Okay yall want me to be serious and act like an adult.

I'm a 19 year old woman who's been struggling with my weight my whole life along with depression, anxiety, addiction, self injury and eating disorders for about 7 years now. I've been in and out of the psych ward for the last year due to suicide attempts, so I'm sorry I was bored and thought that would be fun to post. I'm also sorry that I don't want to be serious all the time. I thought that dumb bio would be better than telling the world I hate myself.

I honestly believe me posting that has no correlations to how badly I want to change my life. I'm just a goofy awkward person, if you didn't like the post you didn't have to say anything. So if you all want to continue to talk down on me so be it.

I don't know if it was your intention but you all honestly ruined my day.

But I forgive you guys.
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    username: Veganhoe? :D:D

I love being a Vegan!!!
  • wavesleah
    wavesleah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This escalated quickly.
  • VeganHoe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    wavesleah wrote: »
    This escalated quickly.
    Lol sadly
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    so what's your interest in mfp ? up for losing weight, nsv , getting stronger, working on better eating habits ?
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, be you! If you want, feel free to add me :)
  • jamespalding14
    jamespalding14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best intro I've read in a while. Some funny *kitten* there.
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    I was on mfp before but I just needed a fresh start. I was 253 at my heaviest and managed to use 28 pounds already. I do want to lose another 40 to 50 lbs but I'm also working on gaining muscle and just maintaining a good balanced diet. Im working hard on not over or under eating and being a healthy vegan.
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    Best intro I've read in a while. Some funny *kitten* there.

Thanks James! Bet you know a quality intro when you see one!
  • VeganHoe
    Options
    Don't worry, be you! If you want, feel free to add me :)

Thanks!! Will do!
  • SelfLove2point0
    SelfLove2point0 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love your intro. Gave me a laugh... thanks! Feel free to add me (=